Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I had money on him. I believe he's still the best W.W on the planet provided he isnt now retarded/slowed in the reflex and thought dept. or suffers from dizzy spells.
    Think he can still make 170? Jorge fed him the full fucking 36 piece family meal.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Ralph Gracie got knocked in much the same way, 5 or 6 seconds into a fight, from a knee to the head.

It was the fastest NHB knockout at the time, and held that record for a long time, maybe until now.
    MMA-2004 by Gomi.

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Ben keeps disappointing me. I thought this was going to be a good fight for him. But when he gets in the ring he shows his bias towards ground. Blatantly so. I mean, he could have just circled around and lasted longer in that fight. Just pisses me off.

Holly needs to retire. I hate seeing her get beat on. She has a lot of avenues that she can pursue in life. She needs to start thinking about those.
    WWE? Isnt that where all the cool kids are going now.

Doesnt ben call himself a wrestler in an mma match? Dudes predictable. If you watch his fight with lawler the entire time he was bent over like a wrestler, he was fishing for robbie’s legs. Being a one art fighter ended in what 2006-2007?

He will either get fed a win by somone who hasnt got much takedown defence or he’ll go up against soneone thats competent in grappling and striking.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Think he can still make 170? Jorge fed him the full fucking 36 piece family meal.
    Naw, that was just 1 Whopper. No chickens were involved.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Being a one art fighter ended in what 2006-2007?
    That only applies to strikers and it was suspect for them since '93.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Ralph Gracie got knocked in much the same way, 5 or 6 seconds into a fight, from a knee to the head.

It was the fastest NHB knockout at the time, and held that record for a long time, maybe until now.
    Shinya Aoki got whacked by a kickboxer in a dream half and half fight in like 2011 on New Year's Eve.

Same ****. A bit of laziness, a bit of hubris and a bit of bad luck =

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Naw, that was just 1 Whopper. No chickens were involved.

Page 2 of 2 First 12