Page 2 of 2 First 12
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    This is my impression. I stopped my membership with the NRA years ago and felt they were harming gun rights in the long run. They also got really fucking sidetracked by John Bolton and his conspiracy theories about the UN. And after debasing themselves before Donald Trump during the election they basically had nothing to say when he banned bump stocks. Trump officially restricted firearm accessories more than Obama did, even though it was with Obama that we saw tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition disappearing from stores the morning they were stocked into peoples' garages over fears that Obama was going to restrict stuff.

What did they think was going to happen if a New Yorker became president, that he was going to be comfortable with gun rights? I am so frustrated not only with the NRA but with people who buy into their nonsense and the total illogical and inconsistent acceptance of Trump banning stuff juxtaposed with such extreme hysteria and hatred over Obama basically not banning stuff.

Anyway, I stopped supporting the NRA and instead donate money to Operation Blazing Sword: https://www.blazingsword.org/

The future of gun rights will be with groups such as the LGBT community who have a legitimate need for self-defense. This is the way also to crack the democrats using guns as a manipulative wedge issue, if one of their constituencies begins to see the logic in being armed with actual meaningful weapons.
    Are you fucking high?

Obama didn’t ban **** because HE DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY to do it. That fucking **** WANTED to take everything.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    My take is that the NRA is all we’ve got. Go ahead and be retarded and see where it gets you as a gun owner. Sometimes you need to step back from your idealism and acknowledge reality.

You can point to other groups all you like. None of them swing the big dick like the NRA does. You can argue that other groups can have that level of influence if the public chooses to fund them. Uh huh. Good luck with that yellow brick road, wishful thinking bullshit.

Basically all of my political views are libertarian. Nevertheless, I vote Republican because my idealism is not more important to me than my desire to not have a President who thinks there are 63 fucking genders.

You motherfuckers need to get your heads out of your asses.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Devil...Don't beat around the bush so much.

Just speak plainly and say what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Devil...Don't beat around the bush so much.

Just speak plainly and say what you mean.
    I like to be subtle and leave room for interpretation, like a fine work of literature.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I like to be subtle and leave room for interpretation, like a fine work of literature.
    Fifty Shades of Grey is not fine literature.

The NRA needs to clean house. They lose enough membership ($$$) and changes will be made.

Until then, they will hemorrhage both.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Fifty Shades of Grey is not fine literature.

The NRA needs to clean house. They lose enough membership ($$$) and changes will be made.

Until then, they will hemorrhage both.
    Advocating for change is fine, so long as we don’t cut off our nose to spite our face.

On the other hand, Hickok45 may end up being the most powerful son of a bitch to ever have a YouTube channel. He’s got almost as many subscribers as the NRA has members. There are probably some people in high places paying attention to what the **** he says. We’ll see how it plays out.

The other interesting possibility is that Hickok45 was paid a **** pot of money to make that video. I know there’s a group of wealthy donors looking for new leadership within the NRA. Maybe they tossed Hickok45 a million bucks to make that video.
    Last edited by Devil; 7/03/2019 7:14pm at .

Page 2 of 2 First 12