Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation

Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise in the octagon ...

"Justin Bieber wants Dana White to make fight between him and Tom Cruise"
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    Bieber tweeted on Sunday night about his desire to face Cruise and asked who was willing to put on the fight. He tagged UFC president Dana White in the tweet.
    https://larrybrownsports.com/everyth...-cruise/499362
    Article is sourced, retarded and continues in very minor detail.
    I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite ?
    https://twitter.com/justinbieber/sta...80621848584193

My question is why would Bieber wants to sell Wolf Tickets to fight a 56 year old man ... has little Bieber already slipped so far into irrelevance that he is left attention whoring on Twitter or have the drugs finally broken him and scrambled his mind to the point that he thinks this could happen and that it would be good?

Also wasn't Larry Brown an actual commentator or legit sports reporter at one time? WTF is going.

I was torn between placing this in Trollshido, YMAS, GenBS, or the MMA forum ...
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Ex-Karate
    I saw that, I really can't decide which of them I dislike the most...

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Why is he wanting to fight Tom Cruise? I would say, that Tom would probably beat his ass. However, it will never happen because Tom is a billionaire and it too busy attaining self actualization. Bieber is a soft little bitch.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Kendo
    Cruise has at least put out a bunch of entertaining movies, whereas Beiber has done nothing I have any interest in.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Like >50% of us would want to fight Tom Cruise in the octagon but why would he?

If I was Tom, I'd tell Justin to post his amateur fights then we'll talk.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    I give the nod to Bieber because I assume based on his behavior that he must have retard strength.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Like >50% of us would want to fight Tom Cruise in the octagon but why would he?

If I was Tom, I'd tell Justin to post his amateur fights then we'll talk.
    I don't want to fight Tom Cruise. The fucking nutball puts out awesome movies. I'm not sure why he gets the hate that he does. It seems to be that people that are really good at pretending to be at other people for a living are kind of fucking wacky. He doesn't seem too much wackier than the rest of them.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    I want to fight both of them.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Machette here. OG Mouskateer and long time Belieber.
    I'm a little worried for the Beibs. Cruise is that special kind of crazy where he'll dedicate himself 120% to whatever thing he's into. Like murdering a 90lbs crack head with only his body.
    Dude still does his own stunts. Always did his own stunts. Has an actual background in ugly ass h2h and cqb training for films like Collateral. His youth is preserved by alien technology and he once cowered even The Great Opera with his superior necromancy.
    He's probably the last 70 year old midget you'd ever want to pick a fight with.
    Prayers for my boy!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last