Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Probably a mix and match between the Department of Home Affairs and the Attorney General's Department.
    Anyway, for those who care...
    https://www.afp.gov.au/about-us/our-organisation
    https://www.afp.gov.au/about-us/gove...rial-direction

So, the AFP can investigate the Minister who supposedly directs them.

Search Warrants I assume the AFP, which is chargedw with enforcing Commonwealth (Federal) law, would go with this:
    https://www.gotocourt.com.au/crimina...arch-warrants/

Commonwealth search warrants
    State and territory police and the Australian Federal Police are able to apply for a Commonwealth search warrant under the Crimes Act 1914 (Cth). Commonwealth search warrants are issued by a magistrate or any official who has authority in the state or territory to issue search warrants.

Commonwealth search warrants give police officers the power to search premises, vehicles or your body. Warrants can be issued over the telephone in urgent cases. Commonwealth search warrants are valid for 7 days.

Similar to state and territory search warrants, police can have a search warrant issued to give them the power to access your computer and remove it if they find evidence stored on it. If police believe it is necessary to be armed during the search, this must be approved by the magistrate or official who issued the search warrant.

Section 3M of the Crimes Act 1914 (Cth) permits a person to obtain compensation for the damage caused to electronic equipment, including personal computers.
    Last edited by BKR; 6/07/2019 10:32am at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Mossberg shockwave may be the most power in a hand held weapon at short range. With optional laser?

Look up Howdah pistols.

Style
    what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    "Reasonable," is relative to what your attacker/aggressor has. There can be no line, thus.

So, for me, this is easy. "I need gun level Z-9000 because they might have X."

What is X?

Who the **** cares? If X >= Z-9000, I am at risk; you cannot morally allow me to be at risk from X, so Z-9001 is warranted.
    You know there are lots of things that kill your paranoid self.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    You know there are lots of things that kill your paranoid self.
    Reading your frenglish, eh, posts among the top of the list.

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yeah here's the thing, you guys gave up the right to bitch about your government when you gave up all your other rights. Honestly what the **** did you think your benevolent overlords were going to do when you said "sure we trust you here's our guns and free speech rule us oh mighty ones". So now reap your reward and enjoy the eternal boot heal on your throats.
    Australia was setup as a penal colony originally. As you would imagine rights were a restricted thing to prisoners. Fast forward to now where we are no longer a penal colony but still have many restrictions. I recently looked up the australian constitution so i could compare it to the US one. Have a look at it yourself, but ill give you the run down. Its contents only talk **** about politicians, what their requirements are, what their pay should be, their duties and what their education requirements are. The only freedom i think mentioned in it is a freedom of religion.

We are the only western country with no human rights act or human rights bill. I got a friend whos a lawyer that says victoria and i think another state are the only ones that have made it.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    We are signatories on a number of treaties, and agreements regarding human rights, though. It's not like we're free and clear of rights and laws relating to human rights.

I also understand that we are still entangled in some of the Commonwealth's legalities.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Mossberg shockwave may be the most power in a hand held weapon at short range. With optional laser?
    Shorty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shorty.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	18242

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Shorty is loaded with #4 Buckshot btw.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456