Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
  1. #61
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    10,218
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    Yeah and that worked well. So why don't we roll out the Gv't meth and heroin because these things are all totally the same thing.
    Desoxyn (aka pharma-mass-produced crystal meth) is a legitimate prescription for children, in the US of A.

  2. #62
    Dung Beatles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,003
    Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Desoxyn (aka pharma-mass-produced crystal meth) is a legitimate prescription for children, in the US of A.
    Yes. And because it is possible to obtain a prescription for Dexosyn then that means it's equivalent or less dangerous than marijuana and should be made available to the public.

    I await your approval for the giant pile of government narcotics.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

  3. #63
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    10,218
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    Yes. And because it is possible to obtain a prescription for Dexosyn then that means it's equivalent or less dangerous than marijuana and should be made available to the public.

    I await your approval for the giant pile of government narcotics.

    I approve.

  4. #64
    Dung Beatles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,003
    Style
    Autoimmune disease
    As an aside, standard dose for Dexosyn is 5mg taken orally.

    The street method is usually snorting, smoking or shooting it directly into their veins.

    It is sold about 1 gram at a time to anyone with twenty dollars to forty dollars depending on how much they think you have in your pockets.

    Morally and ethically, I must presume these things are exactly the same as prescribing 5mg pills diluted with corn starch to people with severe nervous and thyroid conditions.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

  5. #65
    Dung Beatles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,003
    Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I approve.
    Well, it makes as much sense as the GOP actively blocking primary challengers to Trump.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

  6. #66
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I have caught cat fish at the beach. This Cat Fish is a liar.
    Really? Tell me more. Where? Brackish water?

  7. #67
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,811
    Now I’m Googling saltwater catfish

  8. #68
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    8,592
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Now I’m Googling saltwater catfish
    https://www.google.com/search?q=sail...obile&ie=UTF-8

    They are referred to as sail cats around here.

  9. #69
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    25,545
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=sail...obile&ie=UTF-8

    They are referred to as sail cats around here.
    And those bait stealing Hardheads...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #70
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,908
    Style
    xingyi
    NVM Forgot who I was responding to.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/10/2019 7:55pm at .

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in