Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Thread: Oh...Canada...

  1. #31
    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,254
    Style
    Kendo
    2
    Which is it, 47 pronouns or 47 genders? Please list them all. Please point to the specific legislation that makes it a crime to not use them. I’ve already given you a link you haven’t read.

    You mentioned Trudeau selling out to foreign invaders. I have no idea what you are referring to but as you have proved to be either misinformed or trolling on every other issue I just assumed you were pulling that statement out of your ass.

  2. #32
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    This comes off as delusional and You don’t think.
    I'm actually allowed to think since I don't live in your thought controlled country. You're the delusional one by kissing the ass of your overlords while thinking they have your best interests at heart.

  3. #33
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Which is it, 47 pronouns or 47 genders? Please list them all. Please point to the specific legislation that makes it a crime to not use them. I’ve already given you a link you haven’t read.

    You mentioned Trudeau selling out to foreign invaders. I have no idea what you are referring to but as you have proved to be either misinformed or trolling on every other issue I just assumed you were pulling that statement out of your ass.
    Both?? I didn't pull the Trudeau thing out of my ass as he is constantly allowing Muslims to rape your country while forgiving their crimes. Feel free to kiss his ass it doesn't effect me. I personally can't wait until you cucks get the country you deserve.

  4. #34
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    8,592
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm actually allowed to think since I don't live in your thought controlled country. .
    So what do you think has been stopping you ? :-p

  5. #35
    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,254
    Style
    Kendo
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Both?? I didn't pull the Trudeau thing out of my ass as he is constantly allowing Muslims to rape your country while forgiving their crimes. Feel free to kiss his ass it doesn't effect me. I personally can't wait until you cucks get the country you deserve.
    Eh. My house shares an alley with a Mosque. My next door neighbour had us over for Eid the other day, it was lovely and the food was delicious . **** you and your prejudices.

  6. #36
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    6,108
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    1
    So anyways, this trampoline park around here has a dodge ball league. My sons and wife have competed. It's pretty brutal. I love it. Especially on trampolines. I'm not with it because I'm more of a strength than speed type person. But my kids are like little jumping beans. Especially because they did gymnastics for years and lacrosse. So they are tough, fit, and can do crazy acrobatics on trampolines. My middle son, who is in 7th grade entered a dodge ball tournament the last week of school. He came home stoked about all the kids he beamed in the face with the ball.

    They have softened the balls up from those hard bouncing red balls we used in gym growing up. So it doesn't bounce as much and doesn't hurt so much.

    I think it's great.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  7. #37
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Eh. My house shares an alley with a Mosque. My next door neighbour had us over for Eid the other day, it was lovely and the food was delicious . **** you and your prejudices.
    This has nothing to do with my post, it doesn't even attempt to address your fearless leader's overt PC agenda or the fact that he lets known terrorists in your country.

  8. #38
    NeilG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,254
    Style
    Kendo
    Evidence?

  9. #39
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    25,545
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    So anyways, this trampoline park around here has a dodge ball league. My sons and wife have competed. It's pretty brutal. I love it. Especially on trampolines. I'm not with it because I'm more of a strength than speed type person. But my kids are like little jumping beans. Especially because they did gymnastics for years and lacrosse. So they are tough, fit, and can do crazy acrobatics on trampolines. My middle son, who is in 7th grade entered a dodge ball tournament the last week of school. He came home stoked about all the kids he beamed in the face with the ball.

    They have softened the balls up from those hard bouncing red balls we used in gym growing up. So it doesn't bounce as much and doesn't hurt so much.

    I think it's great.
    Trampoline dodgeball...

    We used to do that outside of school. A couple of friends of mine had when I was a kid had trampolines. Guys on the ground would throw, guy on trampoline would dodge.

    Good times...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in