Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Got his butt kicked...
    Won 2nd match, next A117
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ

Senior Women Competition

So, Brae (u70kg) won silver in Senior Women division.

Shianne, won gold in Senior Women (-78kg).

I missed them live, to much planting to do in garden, but will watch on the archive.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I got a call from Brae's Mom. She was awarded shodan via batsugun at the banquet.

Well deserved, to say the least.

Style
    Kendo
    Wow, didn’t think batsugan happened anymore especially for shodan because that’s a Judo Canada awarded rank. You need your points and your written and all that. Of course any serious competitor will have all the points they need and more but still...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Wow, didnít think batsugan happened anymore especially for shodan because thatís a Judo Canada awarded rank. You need your points and your written and all that. Of course any serious competitor will have all the points they need and more but still...
    Yeah, apparently they can bypass the provincial standards ?

I know in the US, you could get batsugan, but you still had to do the kata, and other skill exams.

Judo BC does not have any written exam for shodan, AFAIK, and she is still officially under Judo BC.

I have a photo of her and 3 other young people who were awarded shodan at that awards banquet.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Wow, didnít think batsugan happened anymore especially for shodan because thatís a Judo Canada awarded rank. You need your points and your written and all that. Of course any serious competitor will have all the points they need and more but still...
    Here is the answer, Neil.

Page 3 of 3 First 123