Page 2 of 2 First 12
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am going to assume Dr. Gonzo and Rayce will be along shortly and remind everyone that acai berries (,/_) enemas, systema and weed are popular in some BJJ circles but that doesn't mean it isn't silly, wrong, or twisted.

This guy has RAVE reviews but ... just watch the video...

"Systema strikes are based around healing" (read: healing energy) 7:50 timestamp
    Let me go on Record here.

Fucking Clowns,Marks and charlatans . Clowns and old men that just LARP are who falls for this ****.

No one with Integrity has went full contact with any of these clowns and endorses them.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    My point was that even in the "tested" arts there are people who play fast and loose with the truth (and reality for that matter).

I just realized it might seem I was saying Rayce or Gonzo would be "supporting" these concepts... that was not my intention. Just that they could back up the fact that no Art is without fuckery and nonsense, so glowing testimonials and references only go so far when the product and services being provided are so questionable.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Let me go on Record here.

Fucking Clowns,Marks and charlatans . Clowns and old men that just LARP are who falls for this ****.

No one with Integrity has went full contact with any of these clowns and endorses them.
    How dare you, sir?!

How dare you denigrate the good name and integrity of LARPing by equating it to this nonsense?!

LARPing is serious...

https://youtu.be/lpmvFK02jY8

Style
    SAMBO
    My advise is to skip it. You won't learn anything useful.

If you want to try a legitimate Russian martial art look into Sambo

Page 2 of 2 First 12