Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,291

    Germans go medieval when shooting

    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/14/eur...ntl/index.html

    So I guess mass shootings take longer in Germany. "Here hold on while I break out my windlass crank". Kind of a fucked up way to commit murder.

  2. #2
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    25,368
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/14/eur...ntl/index.html

    So I guess mass shootings take longer in Germany. "Here hold on while I break out my windlass crank". Kind of a fucked up way to commit murder.
    I read that this morning.

    Reminds me I need to put in application for medical exception to use a crossbow instead of regular bow, for hunting.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #3
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,399
    Style
    Grapple
    My money is on a white Christian for this one.
    King without a crown

  4. #4
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,599
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Deus vult?

  5. #5
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    6,069
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. However, not the worst idea if you are going to shoot someone. It's quiet so you can get away before people start looking around. Easy to order ammo. Easy to practice at home. And they are wicked accurate.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  6. #6
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    25,368
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. However, not the worst idea if you are going to shoot someone. It's quiet so you can get away before people start looking around. Easy to order ammo. Easy to practice at home. And they are wicked accurate.
    Soon to be banned in Germany...
    https://www.engadget.com/2011/11/01/...-to-being-a-s/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #7
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    6,069
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I've got a little one in my office that shoots toothpicks. I shot a friend with it and it was strong enough to break the skin and stick at about 5 or 6 feet.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  8. #8
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,291
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I've got a little one in my office that shoots toothpicks. I shot a friend with it and it was strong enough to break the skin and stick at about 5 or 6 feet.
    Now if you could only attach a grappling hook to it....

  9. #9
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. However, not the worst idea if you are going to shoot someone. It's quiet so you can get away before people start looking around. Easy to order ammo. Easy to practice at home. And they are wicked accurate.
    Yeah, they're very accurate, but I don't know if I would call them quiet. Or at least not super quiet. Mine sounds like a hammer hitting balsa wood. What they make up for in lower noise they lose in reload speed. Mine is just a foot loop loader so it's not terrible to reload, but I wouldn't call it fast. I figured in Germany it took a 3 week rectal exam to get anything more dangerous than safety scissors, I bet they ban them now.

  10. #10
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,291
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    My money is on a white Christian for this one.
    I'm betting refugee, too many German women refused to wear tents for his religion.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in