Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    TKD/Sambo
    That is the correct website and school. They appear to be rebranding. As some of my students pushed interest in their BJJ program I notice she removed just about all promotion of it. Aside from the owners FB.

Style
    Bjj, mma
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Gandered at their website. Facebook page seems to be gone. Seems like they are part of some national chain, but the fact that I couldn't find anything about their instructors or what programs they offer is an immediate red flag. Did I say red? Red gi's is another red flag, for me - nobody doing serious BJJ would show off in a red TKD gi. And, yes, the kid in braces looks like he's barely scratched at 16. This is all just judging a book by its cover, but based on the cover, I would not buy.

Perhaps another bully will come along, soon, with more info.

Once again, good luck!
    I train with a guy who has a red koral gi. Hes a purple belt with gorilla strength. Red is an ugly color for a gi, but at least he can defend his color choice with absolute carnage.

If you have your doubts about a school with suspicious stuff like this. Just avoid them, if they are sus they’ll get found out. Until then go find a legit bjj school and enjoy.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    I train with a guy who has a red koral gi. Hes a purple belt with gorilla strength. Red is an ugly color for a gi, but at least he can defend his color choice with absolute carnage.

If you have your doubts about a school with suspicious stuff like this. Just avoid them, if they are sus they’ll get found out. Until then go find a legit bjj school and enjoy.
    Dumb traditions. IBJJF tourneys are black, white, or blue. Not terribly dissimilar from Judo, right?

I wasn't particularly clear. I dig the pink gis and the camo gis and the red gis, etc. For an individual. One guy wearing a red judogi is probably a badass.

A whole school of TKD'ers wearing red pullover karategi is just marketing wank.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Presumably, the one here: https://jindomartialarts.com/
    Looks like a typical Mcdojo/commercialized school with all types of catchall programs.

Page 2 of 2 First 12