Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Well once a guy who looked smth like almost 7 feet tall "I just got out from jail and I´m longing to go back there" -kind of person threatenesd to beat me to death etc

I basically responded that maybe you should just get started with it then so at least I wont need to hear your ultra boring neanderthalian mating ceremony

He was embarrassed and stopped his flow of c-lass actiom movie bad guy threats

What this psroves

Well it proves that being a short asshole with a little to no concern for his own safety or life is superior training when compared to being a 7 feet tall bad motherfuck who just got out from jail who something something (and tells a lots about of our society)

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Well once a guy who looked smth like almost 7 feet tall "I just got out from jail and I´m longing to go back there" -kind of person threatenesd to beat me to death etc

I basically responded that maybe you should just get started with it then so at least I wont need to hear your ultra boring neanderthalian mating ceremony

He was embarrassed and stopped his flow of c-lass actiom movie bad guy threats

What this psroves

Well it proves that being a short asshole with a little to no concern for his own safety or life is superior training when compared to being a 7 feet tall bad motherfuck who just got out from jail who something something (and tells a lots about of our society)
    Well, it was the streets so you would have died anyway.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Well, it was the streets so you would have died anyway.
    Those were exactly my thoughts back then (some say I actually DID die, but that´s another story)

Style
    Koryu
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    . He should be slamming leg kicks and ripping body shots, especially when he gets in close.
    i think he was so overwhelmed with the shock of something completely unfamiliar (face punches) that he just tried to keep his guard up and forgot about his strong points.
    Also, the kyokushin tendency to stand your ground and grind was a godsend for the WC guy. If the karateka would have kept moving to the sides and kept slamming low kicks, things might have gone differently.

props to the wc guy for actually taking part!

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    You can be reasonably athletic and win fights. That Jai dude kung fooed his way through a few first time fighters as well.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Page 2 of 2 First 12