Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,385
    Style
    Grapple
    4

    Endgame Spoiler talks

    Just watched it .

    A little let down in parts and slow in places but thoroughly enjoyed it regardless as most other parts are spectacular and when it was spectacular it had the audience on its feet clapping and screaming like it was a football game .

    If you got upset about the leftisms in captain marvel and black panther you will lose your **** at certain parts of this movie.

    That said I personally couldn’t give a **** about that and enjoyed it regardless.
    King without a crown

  2. #2
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,827
    Style
    CQC
    Hype. Am seeing it friday morning here. Can't wait.

  3. #3
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,287
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Just watched it .

    A little let down in parts and slow in places but thoroughly enjoyed it regardless as most other parts are spectacular and when it was spectacular it had the audience on its feet clapping and screaming like it was a football game .

    If you got upset about the leftisms in captain marvel and black panther you will lose your **** at certain parts of this movie.

    That said I personally couldn’t give a **** about that and enjoyed it regardless.
    I didn't really notice the leftism in Captain Marvel or Black Panther, so unless Endgame has Captain Marvel flying around pulling off dicks I'm not sure what the big deal would be.

  4. #4
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,385
    Style
    Grapple
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I didn't really notice the leftism in Captain Marvel or Black Panther, so unless Endgame has Captain Marvel flying around pulling off dicks I'm not sure what the big deal would be.
    Its all quite subtle but you have a spectrum between those that think it is all part of a pc culture/sjw leftist conspiracy to hypnotise the youth and others like myself who view it as the producers just broadening the Apeal by having a little something for everybody in it .
    King without a crown

  5. #5
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,287
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Its all quite subtle but you have a spectrum between those that think it is all part of a pc culture/sjw leftist conspiracy to hypnotise the youth and others like myself who view it as the producers just broadening the Apeal by having a little something for everybody in it .
    I didn't even notice it. Both just seemed like standard Marvel crap to me.

    Although I guess Nick Fury did seem a bit cucked.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    25,153
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    7
    *Spoiler:

    I didn't die in the movie. Just saying.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Honduras
    Posts
    536
    Style
    KARATE-BJJ-MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    *Spoiler:

    I didn't die in the movie. Just saying.
    Ah, no reason to watch it, then.

  8. #8
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    2,026
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    A little let down in parts
    Was one of those parts the character arc for Thor in this movie?

    Went and saw it with my eldest yesterday, we both agreed that this was one part we weren't as chuffed about. It was an interesting idea and I think they could've done something clever with it, it just felt like they got so caught up with the million other threads that they forgot to lead it somewhere.
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

  9. #9
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    2,026
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Spoilery spoil spoilers in this one:

    Spoiler:
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 4/25/2019 10:12pm at .
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

  10. #10
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,694
    Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    1
    How many people does the Elf shoot?
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in