Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Rock and Water

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeg View Post
    True. Sometimes being assertive makes the bully slap you instead for "not giving him the respect he deserves".
    Taking a slap is the first step on the road to enlightenment, let alone defeating a bully.

That'd be a great way to spice of Rock and Water? A good bitch slap.

"STOP, I DON'T LIKE IT! *WHACK*"
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Turkish Oil Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    More likely the southern coastline states. I love it how the guy from Adelaide is making statements about broader Australia. Adelaide, the city with a smaller population than the desert isolated Perth.
    No need to start comparing sizes dude, not on.

Come do Rock and Water in my garage with me, it'll mellow you out.

Style
    Turkish Oil Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Taking a slap is the first step on the road to enlightenment, let alone defeating a bully.

That'd be a great way to spice of Rock and Water? A good bitch slap.

"STOP, I DON'T LIKE IT! *WHACK*"
    Ah, so that's why monks do Iron Testicle.

Style
    Turkish Oil Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    This is the first I've ever heard of them, maybe it's just popular way down south
    Don't worry, your local vegan, acid tripping, crystal healing chaplain has you provided up North-East.

Last edited by soyboy; 4/15/2019 10:36pm at .

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by soyboy View Post
    Don't worry, your local vegan, acid tripping, crystal healing chaplain has you provided up North-East.

Well, Caloundra is called ClownTown for a reason
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Style
    Bjj, mma
    Yeah its not present to my knowledge here in Victoria. If it was half the parents would agree and majority if not all of the ethnic parents would say yeah nah. If your relying on this stuff to save your kids from bullies you have failed as a parent.

Bullies only respond to an ass kicking, if you kick it enough they will leave you alone. Every bully in high school stayed clear of the others for this exact reason. Needless to say those fights were fun to watch.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Yeah its not present to my knowledge here in Victoria. If it was half the parents would agree and majority if not all of the ethnic parents would say yeah nah. If your relying on this stuff to save your kids from bullies you have failed as a parent.

Bullies only respond to an ass kicking, if you kick it enough they will leave you alone. Every bully in high school stayed clear of the others for this exact reason. Needless to say those fights were fun to watch.
    The Victorian ethnic families would say "yeah, nah" because they're prepping their kids for the harsh realities of life, while the Victorian non-ethnic families will molly coddle their precious darling that can do no wrong and teach them to go see the teacher who should then employ the Safe Schools programme because the kid is clearly trans as all kids are in Melbourne until proven otherwise.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Quote Originally Posted by soyboy View Post
    Moral development aside, take your kids to a few boxing classes ffs.
    Parent: Violence is never the solution. Tell your teacher.

Student:I already did. And I only got picked even more by *bully's name* who warned me never to do that again!

Parent: Erhm......tell the teacher again?

Style
    Mixed
    Lots of teachers are bullies too.

Especially band directors.

There's no martial art for that.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Lots of teachers are bullies too.

Especially band directors.

There's no martial art for that.
    Tell me about it. I used to have a bloated **** of a teacher who couldn't shut up about her carrote "skills".

Page 2 of 2 First 12