Page 23 of 23 First ... 131920212223
    Style
    Mixed
    Yup just what I thought. You guys can't be real outlaws yourselves so you idolize them instead.

Even when it's obvious they're working against your interests.

Wankers.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    While you're at it, read:

One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, and Man's Search for Meaning, by Victor Frankl.

Jews, Nazis, Soviets, Putin. It's all there.

There, I've done my part for democracy today.
    Ahahahaha these 2 books are considered seminal works on free expression under Nazi and Communist rule. But rather than READ, you 'click'.

No wonder your generation lionizes losers like Assange and Snowden. They don't bother reading what they leak either.

This is how I can tell you got your "1984" knowledge from memes, rather that reading it. If you had you'd know America 2019 looks nothing like it.

RUSSIA under Putin on the other hand looks a lot like Nobel laureate's Alexander Solzhenitsyn's masterpiece.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/18/2019 12:32pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    This is you, dude. This is you spending pages abusing the good will of our forum Mods and Admins, lying through your teeth and being an absolute shite **** to anyone who engages you.
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=127956
    You have no credibility or authority. You have even less ability. Shut the **** up.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    This is you, dude. This is you spending pages abusing the good will of our forum Mods and Admins, lying through your teeth and being an absolute shite **** to anyone who engages you.
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=127956
    You have no credibility or authority. You have even less ability. Shut the **** up.
    I don't think you know what that thread really was about. But now that I know you're a Kiwi Farmer, we can add you to that thread, sure.

I'm starting to connect the dots. Please continue defending the Falcon and the Snow-man.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I don't think you know what that thread really was about. But now that I know you're a Kiwi Farmer, we can add you to that thread, sure.

I'm starting to connect the dots. Please continue defending the Falcon and the Snow-man.
    The **** is this "we" ****? You are not a mod. You never were a mod. You can't Trollshido anyone or anything except yourself and you'd still need a actual Mod taking independent action to make that happen.

You aren't even a content creator. You're a pathetic obsessive loser.

That thread is a record of your banable offenses. It's also a decent illustration of your​ pettiness and compulsive mental illness.

This is a Martial Arts forum you fucking rube. Start discussing Martial Arts.

Style
    Mixed
    I'm laughing my ass off so hard right now, you could probably bust your cherry on it.

Style
    Mixed
    And as if I've ever really done anything to earn a ban. Christ, no wonder you're so off in Assange-Snowden-Russian Bizzaro World.

HAHHAHAAH I just realized you just want a Friend invite so you can PM me again and we can properly collude again.

Wish granted.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/18/2019 2:30pm at .

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    If I was a guy facing life imprisonment, I would also become TG, so that I could be with the fairer sex 100% of the time. On that note, Bradley Manning is pretty freaking devious. It's almost a plot for an incel dramcom.

1) Guy can't get laid
    2) Guy divines a way to be *forced* to spend the rest of his life with women
    3) Guy implements solve, which includes:
    a) severely breaking the law
    b) chopadickoffame

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    If I was a guy facing life imprisonment, I would also become TG, so that I could be with the fairer sex 100% of the time. On that note, Bradley Manning is pretty freaking devious. It's almost a plot for an incel dramcom.

1) Guy can't get laid
    2) Guy divines a way to be *forced* to spend the rest of his life with women
    3) Guy implements solve, which includes:
    a) severely breaking the law
    b) chopadickoffame
    I've wondered if it's a form of Munchausen syndrome. Basically, when everyone hates you for something you did , you pick a disease that for better or worse is bound to win you SOME allies. Why should gender dysphoria be any different? The treasonous military spy with gender identity issues is a harder target. It's a way of seeking sympathetic treatment.

Here's a perfect example. Manning has a "Support Committee" that is saying poor baby, solitary is harsh!! All because Manning refuses to testify against her other conspirators, AFTER being released 28 years earlier than originally sentenced.

What an American hero (*vurp*).

Chelsea Manning's health threatened by solitary confinement in Virginia jail, her support group says
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/23/polit...ail/index.html

Page 23 of 23 First ... 131920212223