Page 26 of 26 First ... 162223242526
    Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Hope springs eternal, but no doubt Trump is going to use that to maximum advantage in the next election. He is going to go full court press on "fake news", "witch Hunt", and "Democrat obstruction". He will have the Mueller report as proof. He managed to win 2016 by showing that the DNC slanted the primary. This is a much bigger bone.
    Did you see the non-Fox News coverage of the unredacted report? It's pretty savage. He can spin it to the loyal base but I don't see it coming out in his favor over the next year and a half..

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    Did you see the non-Fox News coverage of the unredacted report? It's pretty savage. He can spin it to the loyal base but I don't see it coming out in his favor over the next year and a half..
    There has been no unredacted report released. Some Dems are trying to subpoena one, because you know, keep rolling with a losing strategy. I primarily get my news from CNN, and that his where I'm just over half way through the Mueller report. I'm fairly certain it will be a win for Trump.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Why do you need anybody’s coverage of the slightly redacted report?

The only slightly redacted report itself is available online.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    There has been no unredacted report released. Some Dems are trying to subpoena one, because you know, keep rolling with a losing strategy. I primarily get my news from CNN, and that his where I'm just over half way through the Mueller report. I'm fairly certain it will be a win for Trump.
    I don’t quite go so far as Michael to say the election is a sure thing,

Because just like in fights, it ain’t over until its over, and we don’t even know who the Dem Prez and VP line up will be yet.

But, the Dems and Left narrative of facts don’t matter so long as you have allegations and the target is with the conservatives is getting exposed pretty thoroughly as merely a low muck rake tactic.

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Because just like in fights, it ain’t over until its over, and we don’t even know who the Dem Prez and VP line up will be yet.

But, the Dems and Left narrative of facts don’t matter so long as you have allegations and the target is with the conservatives is getting exposed pretty thoroughly as merely a low muck rake tactic.
    Only two things required for a democrat victory :

1) A half decent candidate

2)Stop fuckin up

It should be simple .

But....
    King without a crown

Style
    what style?
    "The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

"When the President called McGahn a second time to follow up on the order to call the Department of Justice, McGahn recalled that the President was more direct, saying something like, "Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts of interests and can't be the Special Counsel." McGahn recalled the President telling him "Mueller has to go" and "Call me back when you do it."
    McGahn decided he had to resign...he then drove to the office to pack his belongings and submit his resignation letter."

Americans elected and Orange POS.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    "The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

"When the President called McGahn a second time to follow up on the order to call the Department of Justice, McGahn recalled that the President was more direct, saying something like, "Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts of interests and can't be the Special Counsel." McGahn recalled the President telling him "Mueller has to go" and "Call me back when you do it."
    McGahn decided he had to resign...he then drove to the office to pack his belongings and submit his resignation letter."

You better make sure that President Trump is OK with those pronouns otherwise, thanks to your elected PM, you could be in legal trouble.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    I wouldn't go that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Only two things required for a democrat victory :

1) A half decent candidate

2)Stop fuckin up

It should be simple .

But....
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post

Bill I agree with you. I'm not calling the election just yet, but I'm saying that the Dems are intentionally handicapping themselves.

To everyone else, here is a preview of coming attractions:

Trump is totally going to own the obstruction bit, but he is going to argue that he wasn't obstructing justice, he was obstructing a partisan witch hunt. That everything he did was to save tax payers money but trying to stop an illegal, unconstitutional investigation that was run with the explicit intent of trying to find and/or manufacture non-existent dirt so as to illegally remove a duly elected President. Then he is going to talk about the "Let's imeach this motherf%$#er" and the various attempts to impeach for collusion, when despite their attempts to manufacture collusion they still weren't able to find collusion. So any "obstruction" that he may have engaged in was totally legit self defense against...

I could keep going, but that is how this is going to play out. The Dems, hopefully will just drop the whole thing and try to hold him to actual issues, but I doubt it. They don't seem to be learning quick enough.

Style
    Mixed
    He didn't have positive polls before the election either. The Mueller report pretty much hands him 2020.
    Well if Sean Hannity says so ...

Seriously the Mueller report fucked him. It's basically a summary of how bad of a President he is, and how much his staff defy him daily.

Remember the anonymous "resistance" that went public? Turns out that might have been an unsigned editorial...more than one person.

It's probably the only thing that prevented the obstruction of justice charge. Trump is how own worst enemy.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Do unreasonable people consider that they are not reasonable ?

I think not .
    Reasonable people outnumber unreasonable ones by a wide margin.

In fact, that appears to also apply to Trump's White House staff. Despite Trump, reasonable people who work for him oppose him at every angle.

No wonder he fires so many. He prefers goosesteppers.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Page 26 of 26 First ... 162223242526