Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    I want one of those fruity uniforms.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by brend0_ View Post
    I probably have to like the page or something. Brains a little slow today was out late at a concert last night.

Although you giving a blow by blow does still sound potentially amusing.
    Would've done it if you had said any of these:
    Arousing
    Titillating
    Sensual
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    There's a gym of there's that's not far off of where I live. One of the former members invited me down to check it out last year but I don't think I'm quite skilled enough to really go down there and judge their system.
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Style
    Bjj, mma
    Been a while since i seen this guy, he only ever pops up when somone is trying to show bullshit. His multiple attacker videos are, i havnt got words to describe. In what universe would this work? Even if you were superman or the flash you wouldnt do this. Would be simpler to move out of the way and start throwing punches.

If your fast enough to do this **** under pressure then you could be a world class boxer and not know it.

Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Been a while since i seen this guy, he only ever pops up when somone is trying to show bullshit. His multiple attacker videos are, i havnt got words to describe. In what universe would this work? Even if you were superman or the flash you wouldnt do this. Would be simpler to move out of the way and start throwing punches.

If your fast enough to do this **** under pressure then you could be a world class boxer and not know it.
    There's always some arsehole who wants to reinvent the wheel...
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Page 2 of 2 First 12