Style
    Chinese Boxing

UFC Commentary.....a satire.

Commentary for MMA has gone over the top. So I figured we could make a comedy thread on this. Who's in?

Okay here's the game.
    1. You've got to comment on an actual match.
    2. All facts have to be true.
    3. It has to be done in statistical format
    4. I'll probably make up more rules as I feel because I'm that guy.

I'll start:
    Israel Adesanya throws an outside kick which is blocked by Anderson Silva. "The Last Stylebender" now holds the record for the most outside kicks thrown by an African residing in the US in a match-up with a Brazilian while fighting in Australia.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    We're in for a great show, I saw Anderson just before the fight and he could barely contain his emotions, saying that he hopes to be the first multi-champion to counter the record holder of the most outside kicks thrown by an African residing in the US in a match up with a Brazilian while fighting in Australia. It's like he has already played out the fight in his mind, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins this fight and cements his status as greatest of all time, over to you, JOEmega
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    We're in for a great show, I saw Anderson just before the fight and he could barely contain his emotions, saying that he hopes to be the first multi-champion to counter the record holder of the most outside kicks thrown by an African residing in the US in a match up with a Brazilian while fighting in Australia. It's like he has already played out the fight in his mind, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins this fight and cements his status as greatest of all time, over to you, JOEmega
    Informative as always Jon Anefields.

And....whoa that was a close call. Silva almost hit him with that flying knee. If Andersen would have landed that he would rank 3rd amongst all bald middle weights to land a flying knee while being south of the Equator.