Page 2 of 2 First 12
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I will make sure that animal cruelty charges are strongly considered, especially if you don't let go when the lion/bear taps out...
    Big cats you have disregard taps. You only let go if the ref stops you, they will claim they didn't tap. They are known to be Cheat-ahs.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Dude whacked the lion in the head with a rock.

It was a small one, maybe a year old and 80 lbs.

Not really that impressive.

Rayce would have just stared him down into submission, no fancy pajama wrasslin' necessary.
    I have tangled with bigger dogs... but they weren't treating me like prey. They just thought i was an intruder.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Big cats you have disregard taps. You only let go if the ref stops you, they will claim they didn't tap. They are known to be Cheat-ahs.
    OK, you get the prize on that one !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I have tangled with bigger dogs... but they weren't treating me like prey. They just thought i was an intruder.
    It was a small, inexperienced Cougar, which, I know, in your experience would be unusual.

A mature one would have gotten him by the back of the neck from behind and goodnight, Sally.

I admire the dudes spirit, for sure. He fought back and won.

We always watch our backtrails when hunting here, there are plenty of lions lions and bears...especially when calling Turkeys, as my younger son called one in a few years ago. That was exciting, to say the least.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Playground warrior
    Maybe you should stop with the B&E? :)

I’m glad the runner survived, no matter how he did it he had the grit to defend himself and put the threat down .
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    It was a small, inexperienced Cougar, which, I know, in your experience would be unusual.

A mature one would have gotten him by the back of the neck from behind and goodnight, Sally.

I admire the dudes spirit, for sure. He fought back and won.

We always watch our backtrails when hunting here, there are plenty of lions lions and bears...especially when calling Turkeys, as my younger son called one in a few years ago. That was exciting, to say the least.
    I’ve seen on documentaries where a lot of jungle folks who hunt in big cat territory wear lifelike masks with eyes on the back of their head because cats like to attack from behind.

Page 2 of 2 First 12