Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Ms. Lily Langtree,

Many animals, like every person, have their own personality.

Some respond to carrots, some respond to sticks. But, animals are not humans. Even though humans are animals.

Some animals love humans and are very attentive to human-animal species signaling. Many other animals respond better when they are communicated more in line with their own language. Dogs crave social hierarchy. And, like humans, they each have their own personality.

So far, Omega sounds like an animal lover who respects animals enough to make an effort to communicate in their language, rather than expecting the animal to have learned this or that human philosophy, language, and communication. You sound like a human who is animal lover, and a gentle soul, who may anthropomorphize other species. But, I shall agree with you on point, dogs are better than many humans, when it comes to loyalty, and many other virtues and for those of us in Florida particularly, dogs are ideal companions.

They will lay down their life for you, and they make excellent emergency hurricane protein rations.
    Fixed.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkariresults View Post
    I would like to tell you that Martial Arts can't be bull ****. it is the great technique that protect you from nonsense peoples.
    Well, that proves it. Thanks!

/end thread
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Barre Fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkariresults View Post
    I would like to tell you that Martial Arts can't be bull ****. it is the great technique that protect you from nonsense peoples.
    You are absolutely right. I take it all back. You have won Bullshido on your first ever post!

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by brend0_ View Post
    Its seems like a fine line with dog judo. I mean a simple De ashi harai sounds like it would be just funny and pretty harmless. But an O Goshi or Tomoe nage sounds like animal abuse.

Although I can't help but laugh thinking about some small yappy dog getting flung by a Tomoe nage...
    I don't think i've ever had to judo the same dog twice and the look on the owners face is pricless

Well train yor dog ass hole!

I play judo with my own dog ( Stafordshire bull terrier cross fox hound) and it's true, one does have to be carfull with thier joints

It's got to the point where if i say 'dog judo' he'll imediatly sprawl

Style
    Super Street Fighting
    OP is a nonsense peoples. Make good protect!

Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112