Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Systema, Aikido

Combat fighter, the best system in the world, obviously

I'm terribly sorry if someone else has already investigated this but..
    https://alphanation.com/combat-fighter/will/written/
    So a little more than an hour ago this came up as a youtube ad
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youtubebratski.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	18065
    I decided to check it out and clicked on their text version when all of the sudden:

Name:	youtubebratski2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	18066
    I was like yo dawg I wasn't leaving but ok now I have to know this...
    They kindly gave me a 80% discount and I got the content for 27$ which is surprisingly cheap(for an internet scam).
    20 mins into reading the instructions I already jumped into the first mass murder I could find and knocked everyone out, 11/9 should buy

Style
    all things in Moderation
    MABS to YMAS does not meet MABS standards.

... also your post sucks on other levels too.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipmania View Post
    I'm terribly sorry if someone else has already investigated this but..
    https://alphanation.com/combat-fighter/will/written/
    So a little more than an hour ago this came up as a youtube ad

Name:	youtubebratski.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	18065
    I decided to check it out and clicked on their text version when all of the sudden:

Name:	youtubebratski2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	18066
    I was like yo dawg I wasn't leaving but ok now I have to know this...
    They kindly gave me a 80% discount and I got the content for 27$ which is surprisingly cheap(for an internet scam).
    20 mins into reading the instructions I already jumped into the first mass murder I could find and knocked everyone out, 11/9 should buy
    I think Thomas Daw offers less for less. As long as you've no qualms with throwing away money and brain cells......

Style
    Bjj, mma
    That first picture lol

‘My buddy john used to be a bouncer and now hes an active diry special operations guy with over 600 street fights to his name’.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Seen the ads in YouTube. Haven't been able to see a video of the system
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I think Thomas Daw offers less for less. As long as you've no qualms with throwing away money and brain cells......
    Yes, but Daw is a (phony) Grandmaster, this guy is only a (phony) SF operator, although I surmise that both of them still live in the basement of their respective parents homes. Anyone who has been in 600 street fights needs to work on their situational awareness AND every time they leave the basement, they should make sure to wear clothing that the needles and glass won't easily penetrate.
    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    Grapple
    “Look: let me be totally clear here… These methods are deadly”

Well that’s a first.

Perhaps we should invite him here so he can tell us that he is unable to provide his linage due to promising his instructor he would keep it secret and that we should train with him before we judge .

Not to mention that he won’t attend a throwdown in case 12 bullies with guns attack him for no reason.
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    “Look: let me be totally clear here… These methods are deadly”

Well that’s a first.

Perhaps we should invite him here so he can tell us that he is unable to provide his linage due to promising his instructor he would keep it secret and that we should train with him before we judge .

Not to mention that he won’t attend a throwdown in case 12 bullies with guns attack him for no reason.
    Then it definitely won't evolve into him challenging the smallest most newb (to MAs) poster on the forum to fight with no rules on ice skates and strange social media posts with dude on a 4 wheeler dual wielding shotguns.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    I’d love to know who all the soldiers are in his photos. I doubt that they’d be very pleased to have their likeness’ used for this bullshit, faces blurred or not.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Yes, but Daw is a (phony) Grandmaster, this guy is only a (phony) SF operator, although I surmise that both of them still live in the basement of their respective parents homes. Anyone who has been in 600 street fights needs to work on their situational awareness AND every time they leave the basement, they should make sure to wear clothing that the needles and glass won't easily penetrate.
    Phony SF operator? What? Dude he has got the stock photography thing down. There is also a pic, of what I presume is him, on top of Massada overlooking Qumran. I thought that was was funny actually.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Page 1 of 2 12 Last