Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I’d love to know who all the soldiers are in his photos. I doubt that they’d be very pleased to have their likeness’ used for this bullshit, faces blurred or not.
    Well I'm 99% certain that the Vietnam era one is Pvt Chris Taylor. He was a college kid who decided to volunteer for the Vietnam conflict because he didn't think it was fair that only poor people went. Wound up having quite the time with the 25th infantry division along the Cambodian border before being sent home after getting his 2 purple hearts.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Well I'm 99% certain that the Vietnam era one is Pvt Chris Taylor. He was a college kid who decided to volunteer for the Vietnam conflict because he didn't think it was fair that only poor people went. Wound up having quite the time with the 25th infantry division along the Cambodian border before being sent home after getting his 2 purple hearts.
    Jesus Christ! Its one thing stealing images from unknowns but from a known veteran? Poor show! I hope this cretin gets some interesting letters from some lawyers at some point.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Systema, Aikido
    I kinda posted this and forgot about it, the blurred images are indeed an obvious red flag
    If I really had some cash to throw on just about whatever I'd check out what he was selling but hey maybe it will get sue'd eventually
    Not sure if I should be proud massive companies mostly advertize martial arts to me now

BlackFist
    My posts will always suck :P

Page 2 of 2 First 12