Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA

Dave Leduc Lethwei (Burmese Boxing) Seminar Vegas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daveleducseminar-1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	18062

Phil Dunlap's White Rhino Lethwei and Burmese Submission Grappling is proud to announce that in conjuction with Rebel MMA / The Asylum Fight Team we are bringing in Dave Leduc the current Lethwei (Burmese Boxing) Open Weight World Champion...

Seminar will be held 2/3/19 at Rebel MMA, 3628 North Rancho Drive Las Vegas NV 89130 for more information call Phil @ 201-800-1927 or email [email protected]... Attendance is $100.00 pre-registered, $125.00 at the door and $20.00 spectator fee. Space is limited and first come first serve so reserve your spot NOW...

As someone who has done the Kachin Style of Burmese arts my whole life and had the chance to fight Lethwei in the late 70's and 80's I am looking forward to meeting Dave and am so appreciative of the repid explosion of Lethwei on the international scene.. Lethwei will be coming to UFC Fight Pass in the near future...

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/lethwei-...ts-54601483507

Style
    CQC
    **** yes. Lethwei is peak just bleed.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    One thread is enough, please, and thank you.

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA

Dave Leduc Lethwei (Burmese Boxing) Seminar Vegas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daveleducseminar-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	18064

Phil Dunlap's White Rhino Lethwei and Burmese Submission Grappling is proud to announce that in conjuction with Rebel MMA / The Asylum Fight Team we are bringing in Dave Leduc the current Lethwei (Burmese Boxing) Open Weight World Champion...

Seminar will be held 2/3/19 at Rebel MMA, 3628 North Rancho Drive Las Vegas NV 89130 for more information call Phil @ 201-800-1927 or email [email protected]... Attendance is $100.00 pre-registered, $125.00 at the door and $20.00 spectator fee. Space is limited and first come first serve so reserve your spot NOW...

As someone who has done the Kachin Style of Burmese arts my whole life and had the chance to fight Lethwei in the late 70's and 80's I am looking forward to meeting Dave and am so appreciative of the repid explosion of Lethwei on the international scene.. Lethwei will be coming to UFC Fight Pass in the near future...

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lethwei...ts-54601483507

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Last fucking warning. Post another of these, and I will ban you and shitcan all these posts.

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA
    I am sorry will not happen again I did not realize it was against protocol to post in more than 1 forum.. Again I am sorry and it will not happen again

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap View Post
    I am sorry will not happen again I did not realize it was against protocol to post in more than 1 forum.. Again I am sorry and it will not happen again
    It's called "spamming"...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA
    Again very sorry... Will not happen again..

For anyone wondering about Lethwei this is Dave's Highlight Video

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap View Post
    Again very sorry... Will not happen again..

For anyone wondering about Lethwei this is Dave's Highlight Video

If I lived anywhere near by I'd absolutely go. That dude is awesome.