Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Getting old is a bitch.

Meanwhile, that silly old fart was still practicing throws, hitting the bags, and teaching the young 'uns last time I checked.

And, it is hard to criticize someone that brings his ruptured testicle, pickled in a jar, to cocktail parties as a conversation piece.

He went on to win the fight that resulted in his testicle having to be removed, by the way.
    This is kind of an interesting point, as I think about it.

The last conversation I had with Gordon Ryan, was me telling him to get his bachelor's degree, and him very politely telling me **** no, he was going to make a run at doing what he loved.

And the last conversation I had with Garry Tonon was encouraging him to get his masters, and him about a thousand times more maturely than Gordon, looking embarrassed and stating that it was not a right now goal.

And when I had doubts about Rener and Ryan's Gracie University, I took an hour long meeting with Rener to ask him what he was trying to accomplish.

A lot of the people on Bullshido seem to circularly talk, when in reality, you could just ask the actual individuals.

It's a pretty small circle, and this day and age, not a lot of gatekeep nor obstacles to just getting in front of some of the people that are frequently debated.

Meanwhile, the Leduc just started this controversy about Andre Galvao and Ryan and a $300,000 purse.

Because, it's a small community, and the barriers to entry are just your willingness to show up.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post

He went on to win the fight that resulted in his testicle having to be removed, by the way.
    Krav loses again.

Page 2 of 2 First 12