View Poll Results: Vote early and often!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bneterasedmynam nominates 1bad65

4 18.18%
  • ghost55 nominates W. Rabbit

6 27.27%
  • W. Rabbit nominates 1bad65

3 13.64%
  • Kravbizarre nominates Bfgalbraith

2 9.09%
  • BKR nominates Bneterasedmynam

5 22.73%
  • goodlun nominates Bneterasedmynam

6 27.27%
  • ermghoti nominatess Bfgalbraith

1 4.55%
  • Diesel nominates 1bad65

9 40.91%
  • Michael Tzadok nominates 1bad65

9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I am Pship.
    For my curiosity, and I know it's the twentyteens, why did you often refer to Pship as "she?" I just have to know...

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    For my curiosity, and I know it's the twentyteens, why did you often refer to Pship as "she?" I just have to know...
    "He/she" has no real meaning in cyberspace any more than "human/dog", hence the famous cartoon.

There are many other people here using false personas, after all. It is as Bullshido as apple pie.

This is basic strategic identity theory. Bugs Bunny in a dress. Somebody got that Easter egg, and a varrot was awarded.

I'd say off hand, most people miss the Easter eggs. They are too busy chasing a mark to stop and smell the roses.

This thread for instance. It's clear who the winner should be, and why I'll always be associated with exhausting his resources.

You're welcome! I really should have nominated him first. I deserve that Almond Joy tag more than anyone here.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I am Pship. I am not a made up person. I am Rabbit's editor, and quite a pro. I love When, Judo, and plumbling.

And no, the MMA fighters being called "Larpers" here include a pro MMA fighter, a retired UFC fighter, on top of all the amateur MMA and full contact schools that participate in Kuoushu Lei Tai in Maryland every year, including some of Bullshido's best ever.

I was just the bait. How you fell for it...my guess is distraction.
    Well you clearly suck at editing. You don't need an editor for forum posts. You need a therapist.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Well you clearly suck at editing. You don't need an editor for forum posts. You need a therapist.
    Not according to my clientele.

I'm using my mobile phone and still able to construct decent paragraphs. That right there puts be well beyond half of you.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021