Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Wanna See The Bar I Set Up At Home? No? Well Suck It, Here It Is.

I'm not saying it is anything spectacular, but it is mine and I love spending my weekends watching fight shows, drinking beer with mates, neighbours, and if no one else is around, myself, in it.

The outside looking in:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181208_202658.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	18009

The inside looking out:

Name:	42759917_10156144556293577_6421209955604365312_o.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	18008

Usually open that big door up on the weekends and throw the smoker on in the driveway, next door neighbours come over and we talk ****, play music either on instruments or on the speaker, drink beer, smoke weed and eat good tucker when it is ready.

Sometimes I'll organise for the UFC to be on, where I'll get a crew over, but you Muricans don't know how good you got it with the time zones, we're watching the (prelims to the) event sometimes starting at 8-9am on Sunday morning due to the time difference, with the main event usually starting around 12-1pm Sunday afternoon. It ain't that bad, most of the time be wrapped up and ready for relax around 6pm. The missus hates it cause I get dopey after beers and weed and fall asleep in my armchair.

Anyone else got a Mancave, or home-bar, or gender-neutral-alcohol-in-abode-distribution-station that they want to share?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Man, that's a pretty cool setup! I've got a man cave but it is all full up with ammo reloading equipment and stuff to build guns. But I like it. That's a sweet bar. Did you build it?
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I'm not saying it is anything spectacular, but it is mine and I love spending my weekends watching fight shows, drinking beer with mates, neighbours, and if no one else is around, myself, in it.

The outside looking in:

Name:	20181208_202658.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	18009

The inside looking out:

Name:	42759917_10156144556293577_6421209955604365312_o.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	18008

Usually open that big door up on the weekends and throw the smoker on in the driveway, next door neighbours come over and we talk ****, play music either on instruments or on the speaker, drink beer, smoke weed and eat good tucker when it is ready.

Sometimes I'll organise for the UFC to be on, where I'll get a crew over, but you Muricans don't know how good you got it with the time zones, we're watching the (prelims to the) event sometimes starting at 8-9am on Sunday morning due to the time difference, with the main event usually starting around 12-1pm Sunday afternoon. It ain't that bad, most of the time be wrapped up and ready for relax around 6pm. The missus hates it cause I get dopey after beers and weed and fall asleep in my armchair.

Anyone else got a Mancave, or home-bar, or gender-neutral-alcohol-in-abode-distribution-station that they want to share?
    Where are the rifle safes and ammunition safes?
    Hidden in the walls?

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    Where are the rifle safes and ammunition safes?
    Hidden in the walls?
    Nah, if you look closely in the back corner of the first picture you will see a Jinming SCAR v2 and a Beretta standing proudly out in the open. I don't give a **** about safes and safety.

Also, they're gel blasters. This is Australia, I can only mildly inconvenience or annoy a home invader if they come into my house. Luckily the home invader is likely in the same position and I have other weapons both blunt and sharp that likely puts things back in my favour.

Bought the bar of my missus brother for 300 including the fridge, and got the beer brewing set, like EVERYTHING that would be needed, underneath too. That's about 180 bucks American.
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Koryu
    Lighting and colour of the walls could be improved. Just saying

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Love the door slab on barn door hanger setup - wanted to do something like that at my last house, never got around to making it happen.

Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    I thought it was going to be a pull-up bar.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Playground warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I'm not saying it is anything spectacular, but it is mine...
    That’s the most important thing.

Nope, will always have a dry house. Also kids of any age that are arseholes are banned.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Lighting and colour of the walls could be improved. Just saying
    Management said to wait til after the Christmas rush.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Pumping iron
    At the risk of sounding demeaning, whatever happened to your dry spell?
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Page 1 of 3 123 Last