Style
    Autoimmune disease

Medal of Honor recipients: case studies in being a total bad-ass

Exhibit 1:

Master Sergeant Raul Perez "Roy" Benavidez

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Jumped into an outgoing helicopter armed with only a knife and a medical bag to save men from his platoon that were surrounded.

He was shot 4 times, struck with a rifle butt which broke his jaw, stabbed with an enemy bayonet, received 31 shrapnel wounds and was holding his own intestines inside his body when he finally pulled out.

He had saved 8 lives, brought back the dead bodies of his fallen comrades, killed an enemy soldier in close quarters combat with a knife after being shot three times in the legs, receiving the majority of the shrapnel wounds & shot once in the gut, killed 2 enemy soldiers with an enemy AK47 and recovered mission critical intelligence from his dead platoon Sgt.

After landing Roy spat into the army doctor's face that told his friend that Roy was going to die.

This dude not only had balls of enriched uranium but I'm fairly sure his pheromones could make every woman within 50 feet instantly ovulate.
    Last edited by Dung Beatles; 12/08/2018 6:21pm at . Reason: edited to add missing info and correct factual mistakes.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    Jumped into an outgoing helicopter armed with only a knife and a medical bag to save men from his platoon that were surrounded.

He was shot 5 times, struck with a rifle butt, stabbed with an enemy bayonet, received 31 shrapnel wounds and was holding his own intestines inside his body when he finally pulled out.

He had saved 5 lives, brought back the dead bodies of his fallen comrades, killed an enemy soldier with a knife after being shot three times in the legs & once in the gut, killed 2 enemy soldiers with an enemy AK47 and recovered mission critical intelligence from his dead platoon Sgt.

This dude not only had balls of enriched uranium but I'm fairly sure his pheromones could make every woman within 50 feet instantly ovulate.
    Pffft... I prefer heroes that don't get shot. MAGA baby MAGA.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Bjj, mma
    This guy didnt get a medal of honour because he wasnt american but he had balls harder than diamonds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack...ll?wprov=sfti1

If they made a movie about him, no one would take it serious.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    I've been picking my way through the Netflix Medal of Honor show. About 50/50 I know the stories, still solid. Ed Carter holy ****.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

A couple points.

The SOG team was actually in Cambodia during the firefight. The location was "moved" in the award decorations to South Vietnam to avoid certain media questions. It was a classified cross border operation. Thats one reason there were so many NVA present. The NVA had base camps right across the border from South Vietnam to support their efforts.

The American soldiers also wouldn't have been wearing green beenies on such a classified mission.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 12/16/2018 3:07pm at .

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    This guy didnt get a medal of honour because he wasnt american but he had balls harder than diamonds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack...ll?wprov=sfti1

If they made a movie about him, no one would take it serious.
    I refer you to Lord Gort (wounded 9 times if I remember correctly - won the Victoria Cross, as did Lt Col Adrian Carton de Wiart (later Lt Gen, who had his own hospital bed reserved from the times he got wounded).

Effing lunatics, the pair of them. De Wiart's autobiography is called "Happy Odyssey" and he makes no mention of his winning the Victoria Cross....He won by holding a position and rallying 3 battalions to fight off a German surprise breakthorough, which was halted.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Colonel Robert Modrzejewski was our battalion commander at the then Infantry Training School, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton in the early 80's. If I remember correctly, he was at the time one of only three MOH recipients on active duty. Not a large man, he looked a bit like Mister Magoo and could run, in his short strides, most younger people into the ground.

https://www.revolvy.com/page/Robert-J.-Modrzejewski

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._Modrzejewski