Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Ubasute:TaiChi/MMA/Knife

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Ninjers have invaded Seattle? Is this a new thing? Where is the dojo?

(Insider secret: Dog Brothers Open is happening in WA this year, in addition to our annual Tipon, and I am planning to hand out some invitations in person... please tell me this is real and there is a "real" ninjitsu school in Seattle because this one style needs to be called out to weapon sparring more so than any other system.)

As per TMA + Judo in Seattle, RESPECT:

The only place I trained where the pure ambiance of the place was a major reason why I trained there... also spring loaded mats, just saying.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    All you need to know about Ninjitsu is that in 1994 a Ninja won the UFC title when there were little to no rules and in 2000 the California athletic commision set rules and regulations.

A ninja never won it again .

#2Deadly
    LOL... Steve Jennum the luckiest man ever. If I'm not mistaken all the best fighters were too injured early on to continue. Harlold Howard(the guy who Jennum fought) was already beat to a pulp from a pretty rough match earlier in the night. Jennum stepped in completely fresh, and Howard tapped to strikes because he had been beaten too badly already.

The Submission via armbar was in UFC 4 against another Ninja. He would have faced Dan Severn next(HM would have had a field day with that one) but he was too injured to continue. His next fight was against Tank Abbot who, lacked any style, and simply beat the breaks off of him.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    LOL... Steve Jennum the luckiest man ever. If I'm not mistaken all the best fighters were too injured early on to continue. Harlold Howard(the guy who Jennum fought) was already beat to a pulp from a pretty rough match earlier in the night. Jennum stepped in completely fresh, and Howard tapped to strikes because he had been beaten too badly already.

The Submission via armbar was in UFC 4 against another Ninja. He would have faced Dan Severn next(HM would have had a field day with that one) but he was too injured to continue. His next fight was against Tank Abbot who, lacked any style, and simply beat the breaks off of him.
    Tank Abbot also had 100lbs on him and did know how to fight.

Page 2 of 2 First 12