New "everything-HEMA" website is live

Fellow fencers,

my friend and I just created a new website on which we review HEMA gear, books, and clubs - basically everything related to HEMA. The site is www.wisepeasants.com.

And since we just started, every feedback will be much appreciated.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWisePeasant View Post
    Fellow fencers,

my friend and I just created a new website on which we review HEMA gear, books, and clubs - basically everything related to HEMA. The site is www.wisepeasants.com.

And since we just started, every feedback will be much appreciated.
    Hey, that's a pretty cool site. I like how you list out basically what people would otherwise spend hours googling to try and find answers. This is a one stop shop for information. Well done.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Hey, that's a pretty cool site. I like how you list out basically what people would otherwise spend hours googling to try and find answers. This is a one stop shop for information. Well done.
    Thanks, we really appreciate it. The only issue is that it looks like as manufacturers of HEMA equipment don't sleep at all. New gear is coming out almost every month :D

Looks like a good resource.