Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    In 2008, Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, was licensed to bake Girl Scout cookies.

Thin Mints are Grasshoppers.

Samoas are Coconut Dreams.

Tagalongs are JIF peanut butter cookies

Thanksalot are Fudge Shoppe Stripes

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    In 2008, Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, was licensed to bake Girl Scout cookies.

Thin Mints are Grasshoppers.

Samoas are Coconut Dreams.

Tagalongs are JIF peanut butter cookies

Thanksalot are Fudge Shoppe Stripes
    Nice. Now I know what to tell people to buy so that the girl scouts never get another dime.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

I don't have a lot of first hand experience with the girl scouts. (and not that way you pervs) But when I talked to one of their "troop" leaders two decades ago, I heard of an organization that was run centrally rather then as the boy scouts being directly run through local sponsoring organizations. Supposedly, the permissions one had to obtain to go to a certain camp site, or plan an outdoor activity were quite burdensome and it crippled their outdoor program, I have no idea if such restrictions are in place today, but in my time in the scouts (1980s) our girl scout counterparts outdoor program was perceived, rightly or wrongly as being "candy ass". When I think of the girl scouts, infrequently as it may be I think of them as a organization that has been taken over by their cookie suppliers.

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    ... I think of them as a organization that has been taken over by their cookie suppliers.
    That sounds likely. It has that "for-profit non-profit charity but not charity" profiteer sheen to it.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    THIS IS A GREAT PLOT FOR ORGAZMO 2!
    Aaaaaaand Mit Romney is now a Senator...

People wonder why I refused to vote for him.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678