Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I agree about the true test of character. However, for me doing what’s right means doing everything in my power to survive another day so I’m here to take care of my family. They need me. I see being Captain Save-a-Ho as a risk to my family and a threat to my true purpose in life. If some randos have to die at the hands of an angry spouse for me to be here for my family, then so be it.
    Yep. Everyone has to draw a line somewhere.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I agree about the true test of character. However, for me doing what’s right means doing everything in my power to survive another day so I’m here to take care of my family. They need me. I see being Captain Save-a-Ho as a risk to my family and a threat to my true purpose in life. If some randos have to die at the hands of an angry spouse for me to be here for my family, then so be it.
    I'm very cautious about getting directly involved in physical matters for the same reason. My highest loyalty is to my family. Getting involved in some sort of domestic dispute that has not gone physical is a huge risk.

As you know, just ask cops about the most dangerous calls they go on outside of active shooter scenarios.

I've got 911 on speed dial on my phone, live in a small town where the cops will be here very quickly.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 3 of 3 First 123