Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling

Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib! I stand with Ben Askren.

Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib!

I stand with Ben Askren.

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib!

I stand with Ben Askren.
    And all Gods people said "Amen"
    King without a crown

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Ah, see....here’s a discussion worth having.

That would actually be an awesome fight. Probably the most legit matchup that can be made in MMA right now, in my opinion.

It’ll never happen. It’s Dana’s worst nightmare. He fucking hates Ben Askren’s style because it makes the beer swilling masses boo. Let’s be honest, Ben Askren vs. Khabib would be a fight that only purists could appreciate. It would be boring as **** in most people’s minds.

I hate the bias the UFC has built against wrestlers, because that style works. Probably better than any other style. It just doesn’t sell tickets. So you have the ref standing fighters up, you have the crowd booing, and most importantly, you have the UFC failing to sign and promote fighters like Ben Askren, who is one of the best fighters on the planet.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Not that I wouldn't watch that fight in a heartbeat, but isn't Askren a welterweight!

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Not that I wouldn't watch that fight in a heartbeat, but isn't Askren a welterweight!
    Khabib was a welterweight pre ufc I doubt that would be the biggest problem for him.

Also yeah that would be a great fight.

Style
    MMA
    Well Khabib is threatening to leave the UFC, so maybe he can come over to Bellator and make this happen! Him and Dillon could throw down too

Style
    Grapple
    I’ll just say this now so you all know.

Askren will beat Khabib comprehensively.

It will be allot less competitive than people think.

For such a big business man Dana sure does let his emotions make decisions for him.

The fact is that the UFC claim they have the best in the world but that isn’t the case .
    It wasn’t when Fedor was in his prime and it isn’t since they didn’t sign Askren.

Dana has painted himself into a corner now because he knows how dumb he will look if Askren comes in and wipes everybody out.
    King without a crown

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    I’ll just say this now so you all know.

For such a big business man Dana sure does let his emotions make decisions for him.

The fact is that the UFC claim they have the best in the world but that isn’t the case .
    It wasn’t when Fedor was in his prime and it isn’t since they didn’t sign Askren.

Dana has painted himself into a corner now because he knows how dumb he will look if Askren comes in and wipes everybody out.
    It’s pretty obvious that determining the best fighters in the world hasn’t been the UFC’s primary mission in years.

And I don’t think Dana is ruled by emotion. I think it was a calculated move to keep all the divisions from being dominated by boring but effective wrestlers who can’t sell tickets.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Uh, excuse me. Who has Askren beaten to be considered as among the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think it was a calculated move to keep all the divisions from being dominated by boring but effective wrestlers who can’t sell tickets.
    It's a damn shame how the UFC dropped Jon Fitch.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 10/11/2018 5:41pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Iíll just say this now so you all know.

The fact is that the UFC claim they have the best in the world but that isnít the case .
    It wasnít when Fedor was in his prime and it isnít since they didnít sign Askren.

Woodley is his training partner they wont fight, but yeah askren is easily top 3 in W.W. . If he could make 155 he would be 155 champ.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last