Page 26 of 26 First ... 162223242526
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    With Kavanaugh, the left wants us to believe that it's cool to transition from cis-gender to alphabet, but it's impossible for a teenager to overcome his pubescent hormones, because of his political affiliation.
    He didn't do a great job showing he's progressed past hormonal angst.

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    He didn't do a great job showing he's progressed past hormonal angst.
    He lives up to every possible stereotype of the "rich fratboy rapist."

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    He lives up to every possible stereotype of the "rich fratboy rapist."
    Yeah, that's the rub. It's exactly what you've been coached in to believing.

In reality, this latest "accuser," never actually accused anything, and has no memory of the incident being reported. The report comes from a Clinton-era lawyer, who worked on the defense side of the house during the Ken Starr investigation, whom Kavanaugh worked for.

So, you have a 3rd party, who is politically opposed to the accused, saying that the accused did something that even the victim doesn't remember ever occurring, and this is why he should be impeached? Get the **** out of here, with that Gestapo bullshit.

(oh, and did I mention that there's a book on sale?)

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Yeah, that's the rub. It's exactly what you've been coached in to believing.

In reality, this latest "accuser," never actually accused anything, and has no memory of the incident being reported. The report comes from a Clinton-era lawyer, who worked on the defense side of the house during the Ken Starr investigation, whom Kavanaugh worked for.

So, you have a 3rd party, who is politically opposed to the accused, saying that the accused did something that even the victim doesn't remember ever occurring, and this is why he should be impeached? Get the **** out of here, with that Gestapo bullshit.

(oh, and did I mention that there's a book on sale?)
    Well, he did have that televised freak out. But they cover why that's uncharacteristic of him in the book. (And also in the article, but not enough shill)
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Page 26 of 26 First ... 162223242526