Style
    Dog Brothers Martial Arts

McGregor vs. Khabib

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Nah. Have you ever seen a bouncer put up with some **** drunks arsehole rant?

Same thing.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    Very pithy Greg :-D

FWIW it seemed to me that CM lacked his usual ebullience as he got into the cage.

My comments elsewhere were that he would be well advised to work a lot of straight kicks (side kicks, back kicks, teeps, front kicks, and the like) especially to the front leg, thus forcing Khabib to have to shoot from further out. With CM's long reach (5" over height) this is where he wanted have have K. Instead he got the starch knocked out of him by that big, really fast and off balance right hand and then K let the air out of his tires on the ground leaving CM with no snap left in his striking game.

Style
    Very pithy Greg :-D

FWIW it seemed to me that CM lacked his usual ebullience as he got into the cage.

My comments elsewhere were that he would be well advised to work a lot of straight kicks (side kicks, back kicks, teeps, front kicks, and the like) especially to the front leg, thus forcing Khabib to have to shoot from further out. With CM's long reach (5" over height) this is where he wanted have have K. Instead he got the starch knocked out of him by that big, really fast and off balance right hand and then K let the air out of his tires on the ground leaving CM with no snap left in his striking game.

Style
    Last edited by Crafty Dog; 10/08/2018 3:33pm at .