Help me make sense of this, please

See tkbk_weebly_com. I honestly do not know what to make of it. Corresponding YouTube site appears to be www_youtube_com/user/JERRYND.

Some of these folks appear to be earnest & well meaning. But some techniques and ukemi appear to involve...leaping?

Truthfully, I have not watched every minute of every video, so maybe I'm missing something legit?

Oh, lest I forget, there's this gent. Runs a Buddhist temple and something that looks like a Catholic church. Note the still photos of someone in Buddhist monk garb waving a sword and a stick at tkbk_weebly-com/doju-josh-paszkiewicz.html

Style
    Grapple
    What exactly is your problem with what you have seen?

It looks to be a typical re branded mish mash of TMA.

Which in fairness they do appear to claim that it is exactly that.
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    MABS -------------> YMAS does not meet MABS standards.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Too long, sorry.