Amber Leibrock vs. Arlene Blencowe

Josh San Diego vs. Joe Neal

Cass Bell vs. Ty Costa

Isaiah Gonzalez vs. Khai Wu

Jacob Ycaro vs. Ignacio Ortiz

Laird Anderson vs. Ahmed Abdelaziz

Chuck Campbell vs. Joseph Ramirez

Anthony Figueroa Jr. vs. Samuel Romero"

So got the night off and this main card will be starting at 3 on Channel 5 over here.

I've been a Gegard Mousasi fan, and think him and MacDonald both could very well possibly be champions if they were still in the UFC. Hard to call. McDonald's moving up from welterweight but weighed in slightly heavier than Mousasi.

Wanderlei and Rampage are going at it for a 4th time. Silva weighed in at 227, and Rampage 254. Rampage obviously didn't take this serious again, and no doubt will be a lot slower with less in the tank.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Gegard Mousasi vs. Rory MacDonald: Superfan of both... almost don't wanna watch.

Rampage Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva: Pretty sure Silva has brain damage. He's been showing signs for years.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Pretty sure Silva has brain damage. He's been showing signs for years.
    Wouldn't doubt that impulsiveness stems from somewhere! Such a legend, if not for money, don't think there'd be any shame in calling it a day and just be a coach or something.

Style
    MMA
    Some good fights, but unfortunately for the UK audiences, I'm sitting there blury eyed at 6 in the morning to see the main event switch over to an episode of Peppa Pig! Wtf like

Luckily a gym bro sent me a YouTube link.

Saw a girl from close to my hometown, Dakota Zimmerman making her debut against Gilbert Melandez's wife, Keri. She lost via split decision, but would have had it if she cleared the arm on a triangle. She's still a (decorated) white belt too!

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Yeah, I waited for it to go on youtube. What the **** was Bellator thinking putting it on DAZN?

Style
    Pumping iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Yeah, I waited for it to go on youtube. What the **** was Bellator thinking putting it on DAZN?
    It DAZN make any sense.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    It DAZN make any sense.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.
    May a 1000 donkeys kick you in the testicles.

Style
    CQC
    Rory's nose is done. Time for him to retire.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    One thing about this event, I’ve always been kind of mildly supportive of fighters fighting long past their prime. I don’t think it’s the healthiest decision but grown men (and women) should live their lives however they want.

My main caveat being they should stick to fighting other older fighters. Keeps the vicious maulings to a minimum...

After watching Rampage and Silva however, I don’t know... maybe it’s because I can still vividly recall their Pride fights. Maybe it’s because I like them both and it’s hard to see someone performing like a shell of the shell of who they used to be. Either way I’m breaking my own unwritten rule by saying it think those two should call it a career and be done with it.