Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    Style
    cultural appropriation

So I found a post online about our community from a supposed Dux....

Ive attached a post, claiming we present falsehoods on a page one of my friends invited me too called Ninja Quest on facebook. He claims we have a racism problem on this webpage probably as a silly attempt to defame the community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dux.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	17928  

So according to Dux, somewhere, among our millions of posts we have an offensive post using the word kike. If Frank could provide a link or a date of the offending post then the moderators could deal with it, but otherwise without even knowing who the poster was, how can one post, be taken as indicative of our general membership? Years ago Frank tried in an interview with Bob Carlson to float the story that we were a home for white supremists and of course he didn't have any proof for that one.

Style
    cultural appropriation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    So according to Dux, somewhere, among our millions of posts we have an offensive post using the word kike. If Frank could provide a link or a date of the offending post then the moderators could deal with it, but otherwise without even knowing who the poster was, how can one post, be taken as indicative of our general membership? Years ago Frank tried in an interview with Bob Carlson to float the story that we were a home for white supremists and of course he didn't have any proof for that one.
    I just messaged him asking for a link to the original post, this could get wild folks

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Actually I think that post was made here on this site. I'm pretty sure it was tongue and cheek though. Didn't War Wheel post it?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Here you go guys. Looks like it was more from Sherdog and not us-

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Here you go guys. Looks like it was more from Sherdog and not us-

Holy Moment strikes again.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling

Submessenger could give out Racist tags. There could be an appeal process.

Submessenger could give out Racist tags.
    There could be an appeal process.
    Three mods could be sufficient to give out a racist tag or remove it.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Submessenger could give out Racist tags.
    There could be an appeal process.
    Three mods could be sufficient to give out a racist tag or remove it.
    Our version of the Scarlet Letter, eh? I kinda like it.

Actually, how about we start everyone out with a whole bunch of tags: Racist, Homophobe, Misogynist, Communist, Republican, etc... and then remove them over time as people prove themselves. Goal would be to be the guy with no tags at all.

Style
    Mixed
    Not a home, per se.

There's always a nest nearby, though.

No social forum is safe from them.

At least at Bullshido, we fight back. They don't stand a chance here.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/23/2018 10:58pm at .

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    I know I've used kike a time or two, so maybe my post history would be a good place to start. It was always tongue in cheek and being a Rabbi and all, never thought it would offend.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last