Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ

Another Shooting-Wisconsin

Another possible mental case got a handgun and shot up workplace, on September 19th...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/21...un-permit.html
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    judo hiatus
    Maybe a new thread needs to be created in, say, the armory wherein these mass shootings are posted. At this rate it'll be a megathread within a year.

The article linked shows ATF is having a problem tracing the history of the gun used prior ownership.

edit

To BKR's "possible mental". Guy was buggy as hell. Disconnected all the electrical equipment in his apartment cause the people below were listening to him. That's tin foil hat crazy.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 9/21/2018 8:10pm at .

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Maybe a new thread needs to be created in, say, the armory wherein these mass shootings are posted. At this rate it'll be a megathread within a week.

The article linked shows ATF is having a problem tracing the history of the gun used prior ownership.

edit

To BKR's "possible mental". Guy was buggy as hell. Disconnected all the electrical equipment in his apartment cause the people below were listening to him. That's tin foil hat crazy.
    Fixed.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Maybe a new thread needs to be created in, say, the armory wherein these mass shootings are posted. At this rate it'll be a megathread within a year.

edit

Yeah, but it is also true.
    We are being domestically, indiscriminately spied upon.
    By our own Federal government, Democrat and Republican administration alike,
    in violation of our own Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Everything we opposed in the Cold War, regarding the Soviet Union, and the Big Brother KGB, 1984, and all that, we have now become.
    Ironic, isn't it...
    At least to me.
    Last edited by WFMurphyPhD; 9/21/2018 8:28pm at .

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Everything we opposed in the Cold War, regarding the Soviet Union, and the Big Brother KGB, 1984, and all that, we have now become.
    Ironic, isn't it...
    At least to me.
    I do agree. I've had enough video conferences on projects wherein key words of ballistic, explosive, protection and others in conversation may well have me red flagged. Should the government look further they should focus on protection.

Jebus Christ. Laparoscopic surgical tool or world's most expensive roach clip. Protective recruiting station cubicle / curtain or terrorist clothing. I've done a fair amount of work on the back face signature for protective vests at the behest of the material sciences of a local university. How does Uncle Sam's various agencies look at this? I hope by the entirely of the information they've gathered. Still, takes one government schill to make me a target for a further look.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Fixed.
    Quoted verbatim. You fixed nothing but I await, breathlessly, your actual intended play on my post.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Ironic, isn't it...
    At least to me.
    Ironic is that Google and Amazon know WAY more about you than the Feds do, and you pay them for the privilege.

Style
    Mixed
    I do agree. I've had enough video conferences on projects wherein key words of ballistic, explosive, protection and others in conversation may well have me red flagged. Should the government look further they should focus on protection.

Jebus Christ. Laparoscopic surgical tool or world's most expensive roach clip. Protective recruiting station cubicle / curtain or terrorist clothing. I've done a fair amount of work on the back face signature for protective vests at the behest of the material sciences of a local university. How does Uncle Sam's various agencies look at this? I hope by the entirely of the information they've gathered. Still, takes one government schill to make me a target for a further look.
    Yeah but isn't it funny how the only real trouble you've gotten is from a private-sector dumbass who claims to be an actual killing machine.

People complain about airport security too, another massive invasion of privacy but one everyone has to live with. It stops a lot of attacks, but people will always complain.

I get stopped for extra searches all the time for RBF. That goes for everywhere there is a security gate.

Quoted verbatim. You fixed nothing but I await, breathlessly, your actual intended play on my post.
    Read it again. Oh and LOL.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Ironic is that Google and Amazon know WAY more about you than the Feds do, and you pay them for the privilege.
    If Google and Amazon know it about you, then so do the Feds.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last