Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You'd also want to look out for claims of an inordinate number of high ranks, extensive MMA career, teaching a self-founded style, mixing up cultures, e.g. naming a kung fu school after a Greek myth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Even worse would be a Kung Fu school naming themselves after Norse/Old Germanic Religious Gospel/traditions. The culture appropriation of my peoples traditions and warrior culture by Asians is ridiculous and out of hand.

HEY!!!!!!!!

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    What you guys think?
    i think i heard that some morons from a website got sued by mickey d's for using the name "McDojo", so this guy should watch out for that litigious clown.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What the **** is no touch sparring?? You either spar or you don't. Air doesn't count.
    Bruh, if I hit you Id kill you and Id be sentenced to 2 lifetime prison sentences because my hands are registered....

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Bruh, if I hit you Id kill you and Id be sentenced to 2 lifetime prison sentences because my hands are registered....
    Guam makes you register as a black belt. I want to get it for the lolz...... but I am scared It would become exhibit A if **** goes sideways.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I mean, the place where warriors go AFTER THEY DIE ?

wtf...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I mean, the place where warriors go AFTER THEY DIE ?

wtf...

It's an inside joke.

Page 2 of 2 First 12