Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,833
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You'd also want to look out for claims of an inordinate number of high ranks, extensive MMA career, teaching a self-founded style, mixing up cultures, e.g. naming a kung fu school after a Greek myth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Even worse would be a Kung Fu school naming themselves after Norse/Old Germanic Religious Gospel/traditions. The culture appropriation of my peoples traditions and warrior culture by Asians is ridiculous and out of hand.

    HEY!!!!!!!!

  2. #12
    solves problems with violence supporting member
    Ming Loyalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,165
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    What you guys think?
    i think i heard that some morons from a website got sued by mickey d's for using the name "McDojo", so this guy should watch out for that litigious clown.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,141
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What the **** is no touch sparring?? You either spar or you don't. Air doesn't count.
    Bruh, if I hit you Id kill you and Id be sentenced to 2 lifetime prison sentences because my hands are registered....

  4. #14
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    6,976
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Bruh, if I hit you Id kill you and Id be sentenced to 2 lifetime prison sentences because my hands are registered....
    Guam makes you register as a black belt. I want to get it for the lolz...... but I am scared It would become exhibit A if **** goes sideways.

  5. #15
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    21,002
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I mean, the place where warriors go AFTER THEY DIE ?

    wtf...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,833
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I mean, the place where warriors go AFTER THEY DIE ?

    wtf...

    It's an inside joke.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in