Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718

Style
    Boxing
    Admit you're wrong Wabbit or back up your claim

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Senseless murder is senseless murder, how's that for an objective definition of terror.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Senseless murder is senseless murder, how's that for an objective definition of terror.
    Overly subjective.

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Crickets in search of low lying fruit...............
    Indeed

Style
    Boxing
    Could the Boston Tea Party be characterised as Economic Terrorism?

$1.7 million of tea was destroyed and plenty of intimidation of merchants

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMR View Post
    As I have already said, I don't think USA policies are actually leading to less terrorism, but to more of it, mostly in the USA but in general in the west.

But, I'm philosophically a quitter (reading the Tao te ching when I was 16 and learning the concept of wu-wei did this to me), so I'll leave this conversation, also because we are going in circles.
    You are correct, just not in the way you think. Take a look at what the radicals actually say as to why they hate us:
    https://clarionproject.org/factsheet...-the-cross.pdf

What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the An example of the perversion the West seeks to spread reason we addressed it at the end of the above list. The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.
    So as they point out in the full article is that the reason they hate us and wage war on us is because of our Western Values and freedoms. Which would you like to give up first?

Read the full mag if you really want a look into the twilight zone:
    https://clarionproject.org/factsheet...-the-cross.pdf

If that isn't enough to convince you, watch Episode 30 of Black Crows also known by its Arabic name Gharabeeb Soud in which Saudi counter-terror experts discuss what causes people to be, what the Saudis consider, radicalized.

I say "what the Saudis consider" because you do not seem to understand that a certain level of radicalization is normal and normative in basic Islamic education even in some nations that are US allies, including Saudi Arabia. Certain radical branches of Islam were embraced by what are now ruling families to help them seize power back in the T.E. Lawrence era. The UK dismantled the Ottoman Empire and made a bunch of new pseudo kingdoms and those newly minted kings needed allies so they reached out to certain radical elements for whatever reason. Now, even though those nations have good relations with the West they still radicalize their youth and export radicalized clerics to other parts of the world as the BBC investigated in England:
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Thanks, I'll read the link.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718