Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT

UFC Signs Free To Air Deal For TUF In Australia

How times have changed! It was less than a decade ago that I was locked in a writing war with our media over here about how MMA is not the "brutal human cockfighting" sport it was being splashed over every newspaper headline, now the sport is on Free To Air TV nigh on primetime.

Crazy, and smart. We Aussies are known for our desire for a scrap, this makes the sport even more accessible than it previously was, being that you had to basically buy an exhorbitantly priced Foxtel PayTV package in the past.

Anyway, just letting you know, I'm fully aware that this thread will not be about this topic in about 4 to 5 comments in.

http://www.fightnewsaustralia.com/uf...ustralian-mma/
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    BJJ
    I'm so glad that there'll be more TUF fanboys running around for me to deal with in life. :D

No doubt their falling viewership in the internet age has spawned this decision, but a good decision none the less.
    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    MMA has gone from the point where, if you saw someone in a bar with an MMA shirt, you know they trained because the only place you could get MMA shirts was from either a fight you went to or free with some of your gear that you had to special order since no one carried any locally.

And now we are at the point where you can buy MMA shirts from walmart, we have MMA fanboys, and kids saying, "do you MMA bro?"
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Holy ****, syberia!
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...