Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Could you imagine winding up in that maniac's guard? The smell alone would be more painful than fists.
    I'd choke myself out, and hope not to wake up.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'd choke myself out, and hope not to wake up.
    David Carradine Style kung fu... Very nice.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    The art of wanking, without breathing.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    The art of wanking, without breathing.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    A buddy of mine took me to one of G.G.'s shows in the 90's. I had no idea who he was, or what his shows were like. Suffice to say that I knew it wasn't your average show when he stuck the mic up his ass.

I left when he started defecating on stage. Not my cup of tea.

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    If you want to survive on the streets you need to be ready for anything. Sure you can fight in the controlled safety of The Octagon but can you face down multiple opponents while covered in feces and toxic drug sweats?
    Only one man has been widely documented pressure testing these secret techniques on film. Grand Kegel G.G. Allin, Black Belt Heroine, fifth dan. Black Belt Malt Liquor, third dan. And finally Ed Parker's American Kenpo, Yellow Belt.
    This thread is for analyzing his style and strategy and discussing his professional fight record. I'll start:

1:30 "Chad realizes he fucked up as Classic Poo Poo G.G. takes full mount to deliver the best Rock n Roll ground & pound since Altamont. Yo quero Taco Bell!"

Hes ready for Xfactor .
    King without a crown

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    he started defecating on stage.
    The ancient art of Wu Flung Pu.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Suffice to say that I knew it wasn't your average show when he stuck the mic up his ass.
    You have to appreciate his work ethic. With the schedule he kept, his rectum must have been like a catcher's mitt.

Page 2 of 2 First 12