Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Racist RACIST!!!!!!!
    Look, I didn't discriminate against you BECAUSE you were human, I just pointed out that to other species you all look alike.

Expecting an Elf or a Half-orc to know the difference between two different humans is just ridiculous.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerTempest View Post
    Expecting an Elf or a Half-orc to know the difference between two different humans is just ridiculous.
    I mean I would sort of expect a Half-orc to know the difference........damn humans will breed with anything....
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Maybe. Human breeding habits aside, Half-orcs suffer from a lack of education imposed on them by the discrimination they face because of their Orcish parentage. They are clearly victims of the Elvish/Human/Dwarf/Halfling/Gnome bourgeois. The unreasonable expectations of Elvish beauty standards and the control of all means of production by human settlers working the land create unfair social structure for all goblinoid races.

Sauron was a misunderstood rebel leader.

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Also, now that I have written this, when can I expect my degree in Sociology to arrive so I can wash the ichor out of my brain?

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    How did a thread about brawling turn into a nerdfest of Tolkein proportions?

*rewatches video*

...oh that makes sense.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Look, I didn't discriminate against you BECAUSE you were human, I just pointed out that to other species you all look alike.

Are you assuming my race??!!?!?? I may have been born human but I identify as Demon!!! IF WE WERE IN THE UK I WOULD HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH!!!!!!!

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Maybe. Human breeding habits aside, Half-orcs suffer from a lack of education imposed on them by the discrimination they face because of their Orcish parentage. They are clearly victims of the Elvish/Human/Dwarf/Halfling/Gnome bourgeois. The unreasonable expectations of Elvish beauty standards and the control of all means of production by human settlers working the land create unfair social structure for all goblinoid races.

Sauron was a misunderstood rebel leader.
    http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Sons_of_Sauron

Shadowrun wins again.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345