Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT

US Space Force - this is happening

Being widely reported, right now, that Trump just directed USSF as a "separate but equal branch of the military."

https://news.google.com/search?q=spa...S&ceid=US%3Aen

and... GO!

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Being widely reported, right now, that Trump just directed USSF as a "separate but equal branch of the military."

https://news.google.com/search?q=spa...S&ceid=US%3Aen

and... GO!
    I'll kick this off. This seems to be a possible violation of the Outer Space Treaty(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty). Which could very realistically lead to new arms race and general global destabilization.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I'll kick this off. This seems to be a possible violation of the Outer Space Treaty(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty). Which could very realistically lead to new arms race and general global destabilization.
    inb4 PROOF OF UFOS: TRUMP ANNOUNCES SPACE MILITARY

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    So basically, Trump will try to incite war in any way possible, even ways most of us couldn't fathom? Gotcha. Sheesh.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    So basically, Trump will try to incite war in any way possible, even ways most of us couldn't fathom? Gotcha. Sheesh.
    You are not wrong. I really wish I could understand this guy.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    You dirty and ungrateful peasants... he's Making Amerrika Great Again.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    You dirty and ungrateful peasants... he's Making Amerrika Great Again.
    It's kind of like those movies where the fallen angel is on earth trying to cause Armageddon because they believe it is the only way to save humanity, by causing the end of humanity and God returning to earth. I always liked those plots lines, but now it doesn't seem so fun in real life. :D
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Grapple
    Am I really the only one willing to risk total inhalation for a space army?

Screw you pussies I want in!
    King without a crown

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Toxic masculinity wins again!

GOOOO STORMTROOPERS!
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Bjj
    I used to work with a polish guy that was conscripted into the army when the russians were in control (he later escaped to the west). He said the russians only cared to go into space because the theory was if you control space you control the world. I looked into this a while back and there was a plan by the russians to have some big satellite armed with nukes so they could strike anywhere in a moments notice. No radar system would even pick up it up until they were already in their airspace.

Considering the US also made it to outa space the russians scrapped the idea.

In the current age we live in now, with technology another arms race is terrifying especially in the rate that technology advances. Combines this with drone technology and we are destined to doom ourselves. Its not even the russians i fear, they’ve played this game for a long time and know how it works. My fear would be some other nation that wants to prove they have the cajones.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last