Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    This is almost as gay as someone announcing they are shutting down their Facebook account.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Or you could just start more threads about martial arts if that's your main complaint.
    Even then, those threads don't don't near so much traction. The "excess males" thread has nearly double the replies of the first page of the striking forum; the Trump thread alone has roughly the same number of posts on it as the entire KMA forum.

Internet forums are dying. I started posting here again out of nostalgia, and it seems like the size of the active community has gone from the hundreds to a few dozen.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Happy trails.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    You'll be missed.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Even then, those threads don't don't near so much traction. The "excess males" thread has nearly double the replies of the first page of the striking forum; the Trump thread alone has roughly the same number of posts on it as the entire KMA forum.

Internet forums are dying. I started posting here again out of nostalgia, and it seems like the size of the active community has gone from the hundreds to a few dozen.
    Blame Facebook and **** like it. Some of the martial arts threads have been active. The KMA forum?? Who wants to talk about TKD and Hapkido anyway?? Be happy there's still activity on any forum, as you said it's already a dying medium.

Style
    Jits
    Sure there still are some martial arts related content but we already have Sociocide forums for something.

Why not cull and send all the socio-political fagottry there and use BS.net for martial arts/combat sports issues?

Style
    Pumping iron
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Sure there still are some martial arts related content but we already have Sociocide forums for something.

Why not cull and send all the socio-political fagottry there and use BS.net for martial arts/combat sports issues?
    Sociocide is like... well it's like the Apartheid.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Trumps Space Force
    This reminds me of the times I used the “it’s not you it’s me “ line to break up with a girl whilst giving her compliments when basically I just didn’t like her anymore because she was boring or annoying or had excess armpit hair or a strange musty aroma.

That **** was sooo much harder before text messaging .
    King without a crown

Page 2 of 2 First 12