3 schools in Denver offering San Shou / San Da

First 2 seem like they could possibly be legit; one instructor claims to be ex-military and offer firearms instruction (son/grandson of Chinese nationalists fighting Mao communists during WW2 to be more specific) although Im aware there's plenty of military bullshido out there these days as well. Third one looks like a burger kwoon to me.

Any experiences?
    *(add your own .com) (No links allowed for new account)*

Ho's school of CMA (the military guy):
    hosschoolofchinesemartialarts

Denver Shaolin Kung Fu Academy:
    denvershaolinkungfuacademy

National Martial Arts Academy:
    wushunmaa

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Deadhand View Post
    First 2 seem like they could possibly be legit; one instructor claims to be ex-military and offer firearms instruction (son/grandson of Chinese nationalists fighting Mao communists during WW2 to be more specific) although Im aware there's plenty of military bullshido out there these days as well. Third one looks like a burger kwoon to me.

Any experiences?
    *(add your own .com) (No links allowed for new account)*

Ho's school of CMA (the military guy):
    hosschoolofchinesemartialarts

Denver Shaolin Kung Fu Academy:
    denvershaolinkungfuacademy

National Martial Arts Academy:
    wushunmaa
    What are your goals in your training? I'm looking at the schools now and have opinions but it could go different directions depending on what you are looking for.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Basically skip the last one.

The top two are going to be your best bets, but like I said depending on what you are looking to get out of them. I personally would go with Ho's school, but that is because I'm into Taichi and have been training and teaching it for years. It would be interesting to learn a Taichi form that is not widely available.

The second one is your typical Shaolin school, but also most likely blends Buddhism into their teaching. That may or may not be a turn off.

You can go deeper into these depending on your answer to my post above.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.