Style
    Boxing/judo

Remember that strange kung fu story?

Just want to say that I am a long time member though I don't post here unless I really need to get the bottom of something and this topic merits it. These past few weeks I have been trying to remember a weird but oddly entertaining story about a guy who went to the weirdest kung fu studio that ever existed in the human history. This story used to be posted around mid-2000s before the social media explosion and I remember it in many martial arts forums.

From what I can remember:

someone ventured in to an odd kung fu class. He was met with a female receptionist in what seems like a semi-private studio. She told the student to wait until Master X is finished with one of his students.

Once that was done, the student was introduced to master X who was described to have the traditional kung fu master outfit with the long sleeves with a tiger and dragon mark in the front of him. ( The outfit style resembling Mercenary Toa)

Afterwards Master X had the student do some weird hand gestureresembling an anime energy attack at a wall informing him that repetition is the key to success.

The student left confused and posted the story but I don't remember the rest or the follow up.

Style
    Between styles
    What a coincidence, this story came up again recently in another thread (at least I think it's the same story) https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63972

Style
    all things in Moderation
    MABS-----> YMAS
    Wrong forum and does not meet the MABS standards.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Boxing/judo
    I don't think its the west wind martial arts school. It was supposed to be a small studio. The whole thing reminded me of an anime called pet shop horror.