Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    6,197
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Try a search on: Heather Scott
    spread your legs for white nationalism?

  2. #12
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    18,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    spread your legs for white nationalism?
    You are a fast searcher/reader...hit the nail on the head.She showed up at the county 4th of July fireworks party last year, she is just as annoying in person.Her bookface is full of lulz.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #13
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,942
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Try a search on: Heather Scott
    I bet she is popular at fundraisers.

  4. #14
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    18,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I bet she is popular at fundraisers.
    Don't know, I can hardly stand to be in the same county fairgrounds with her.

    Well, if she doesn't open her mouth, it's not so bad.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #15
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    18,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Speaking of Heather Scott...
    Interesting graphic:
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #16
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,948
    Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Try a search on: Heather Scott
    She's from Ohio. Deport her inmigrant ass back to the Middle East and build a wall.

  7. #17
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    18,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    She's from Ohio. Deport her immigrant ass back to the Middle East and build a wall.
    She could go back to Bum **** Egypt for all I care...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #18
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,942
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Don't know, I can hardly stand to be in the same county fairgrounds with her.

    Well, if she doesn't open her mouth, it's not so bad.
    Ironically..... opening body parts is how she got on comity.

  9. #19
    Evergrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    2,108
    Style
    Kyokushin
    2
    Preachers and teachers are the worst. Ask any sex crime detective, especially the ones who specialize in crimes against children. All the people, basically, they told us to go to when something made us uncomfortable, back in the "stranger danger" craze of the 80s.

  10. #20
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    18,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Ironically..... opening body parts is how she got on comity.
    She accused other women...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in