Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    15,997
    Style
    all things in Moderation

    Now on to something lighter and more cheerful!

    "Priest’s chatroom conversations about killing, raping kids were ‘role play,’ attorney says"
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...208855704.html

    The Rev. William Thomas Faucher, accused of child porn and drug crimes, was role playing with a fellow author in some of the chatroom conversations in which he’s alleged to have said he wanted to rape and kill children, his attorney said in court Friday.
    ...

    Faucher was arrested on Feb. 2. He is now charged with 24 crimes: 21 counts of felony sexual exploitation of a child, one count of felony possession of a controlled substance (LSD) and two counts of misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance (marijuana and ecstasy).
    ...

    Article continues in sauced up details and ... just read the article... wtf.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  2. #2
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,657
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    1
    **** me fucking drunk. That dude looked like the priest from every Catholic boys nightmare.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  3. #3
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Wilco, TX
    Posts
    4,390
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    1
    The death penalty should be extended to people convicted of these types of crimes.
    "Oh my God. What a bunch of pussies! Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face. There was honor, respect." -Sensei Johnny Lawrence, on cyberbullying

  4. #4
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,067
    Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Priest’s chatroom conversations about killing, raping kids were ‘role play,’ attorney says"
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...208855704.html
    Idaho? Scary place full of crazy people.

  5. #5
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,754
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    No wonder the property is so cheap there I was just looking at Boise a few weeks back.

    I don’t know why in 2018 the Catholic Church is still protected and allowed to operate as cross between a country and a secret society .

    Tax them , open their library’s up and arrest anybody who breaks the law or who protects somebody that does.

    God did not protect all the boys that suffered at the hands of those pedophiles so it should not be left to God to punish them.

    From the pope all the way down to this guy the rot has already set in with Catholicism .
    King without a crown

  6. #6
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    19,184
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Priest’s chatroom conversations about killing, raping kids were ‘role play,’ attorney says"
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...208855704.html




    Article continues in sauced up details and ... just read the article... wtf.
    I bet the Ada County jail just loves having an old priest, accused of kiddy porn et al., in a wheelchair in-custody...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #7
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    19,184
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The death penalty should be extended to people convicted of these types of crimes.
    Maybe if he really ever acted his desires out on a person.But I can understand the sentiment.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #8
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    19,184
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Idaho? Scary place full of crazy people.
    You're telling me...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #9
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,067
    Style
    Jits
    OTOH, reading about Idaho is very entertaining...

    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...325-story.html

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    19,184
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    OTOH, reading about Idaho is very entertaining...

    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...325-story.html
    Try a search on: Heather Scott
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in