Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
    Oh come on...don't you want to be a part of the monkey clan? We can go throw some monkey scat together :) Here...I'll even send you a copy of my book:

https://www.amazon.com/Monkeys-Guide...uide+to+faking
    Nope. Thank you tho. Link that again and I will ban the **** out of you. We have Business Accounts if you want to promote your books or school or materials.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Taekwondo
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Nope. Thank you tho. Link that again and I will ban the **** out of you. We have Business Accounts if you want to promote your books or school or materials.
    Sorry, man...wasn't thinking...I edited it out. Please delete from your response. No offense intended.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    You get a freebie consider it the freebie.

No problems just equality.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    IDK WTF is going on, here, so I'll just interject my own nonsense:

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

LOL... Marlon Brando refused to learn the script, or to follow cue cards. Instead he just babbled at the camera. The pieced together what they could to make it sound completely insane and somewhat coherent.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    LOL... Marlon Brando refused to learn the script, or to follow cue cards. Instead he just babbled at the camera. The pieced together what they could to make it sound completely insane and somewhat coherent.
    and kept the lighting low to hide his enormous weight gain since viewers had seen him last.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    oh ****, that was in MABS. I'm slippin'

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

I too, am compelled to participate, despite having absolutely nothing of value to offer this thread.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Urgent: Fox News Philadelphia:
    Tuesday night, just another night for most working Philadelphians, but this Tuesday night will be a night that monkeys will remember, forever. In this part of the city, where absolutely anything can happen, exactly nothing happened, tonight. It was that lack of stuff which threw monkeys for a row.

Local resident Hugh Arboard shares his account:
    "I was just standin here, minin mine own biznatch, when nutten start happnin. I mean, like for realz... nutten just *bleep* start happnin all up in this bazoodle, and I was like 'Yo, Franky, come see this shiznit.' And Franky was like 'Nah, man, I'm good, nutten's happnin up here, too'"

Authorities remain confused on how nothing can happen, and are keeping a close eye on the situation. The FBI field office in Bumfuk has issued a statement which reads "get back to work you lazy farging iseholes."

Page 2 of 2 First 12