Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Thread: Bombing Syria

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this. While we shouldn't be the world's police, it's better to check aggression now than later. Russia and Iran have been aggressively supporting and in some cases promoting strife in areas of the world solely for their benefit.

+ Assad is a murderous bastard. I blame Clinton. No, not Billary. Bill, who warned the father of a pending coup attempt planned while he was away in Egypt for a State funeral.

I really don't blame President Clinton. The worry was who/what faction would rise to power.
    You mean like america? I keep telling people russia or america its the same. Two big players doing what it takes to keep their country in a good position. Both would burn down multiple countries if it benefitted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    You mean like america? I keep telling people russia or america its the same. Two big players doing what it takes to keep their country in a good position. Both would burn down multiple countries if it benefitted them.
    I disagree. America still has somewhat free citizens and as such we can't really get away with burning down other countries. Vietnam if anything proved that. Russia however has no such in-house balances. Don't agree with Putin and it's a plutonium coffee for you. Russians seem to give zero fucks who they burn down, whereas Americans need safe spaces and "feelings".

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I disagree. America still has somewhat free citizens and as such we can't really get away with burning down other countries. Vietnam if anything proved that. Russia however has no such in-house balances. Don't agree with Putin and it's a plutonium coffee for you. Russians seem to give zero fucks who they burn down, whereas Americans need safe spaces and "feelings".
    Your reasoning and verbiage is wrong but you are right we are different than Russia.

Putin has no checks and balances. Trump very well could end up with impeachment. Putin kills people for suggesting he is not the sole supreme leader.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    I am in favor of bombing Syria, due to the fact that Muslims live there.

That is all.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345